Slide Show

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Marino Pascal

Re: Slide Show

Post by Marino Pascal »

I don't think it's possible from the slideshow but it's possible to advance from picture to picture like a slideshow two other ways that give you the ability to zoom in. Double click on an image. Click on the oval button on the upper right for an expanded menu. Now you have previous/next buttons like a slideshow and all the editing/resizing abilities. Or if you have two screens you can set the image preview to appear full size on a separate screen, advance with the arrow keys and be able to zoom in. Marino On 2/1/13 2:36 PM, dknodel@swbell.net wrote: > During a slide-show is it possible to enlarge an image temporarily to view > details? And then continue slide show? > > David
Edward

Post by Edward »

--- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "dknodel@..." wrote: > > During a slide-show is it possible to enlarge an image temporarily to view > details? And then continue slide show? Version 8.5: Command-plus to zoom in; Command-minus to zoom out. Or, if you have a trackpad, use the zoom gesture (pinch, or spread, two fingers). Ed.
Edward

Post by Edward »

--- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "dknodel@..." wrote: > > During a slide-show is it possible to enlarge an image temporarily to view > details? And then continue slide show? Version 8.5: Command-plus to zoom in; Command-minus to zoom out. Or, if you have a trackpad, use the zoom gesture (pinch, or spread, two fingers). Ed.
Edward

Post by Edward »

Marino Pascal

Post by Marino Pascal »

I tried this and it didn't work for me but I just realized just + - works. Marino On 2/1/13 3:24 PM, Edward wrote: > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "dknodel@..." wrote: >> >> During a slide-show is it possible to enlarge an image temporarily to view >> details? And then continue slide show? > > Version 8.5: Command-plus to zoom in; Command-minus to zoom out. Or, if you have a trackpad, use the zoom gesture (pinch, or spread, two fingers). > > Ed. > >