Move Folders

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
David Knodel

Move Folders

Post by David Knodel »

Move Folders “....and the move to config window is so small...” Hmmm.   I takes up most of the screen on my 17” CRT; but I’ve noticed what you’re pointing out about the buttons; perhaps a way to abbreviate the beginning of the path name?   David Knodel dknodel@swbell.net dknodel@uh.edu
David Knodel

Move Folders

Post by David Knodel »

Move Folders Oops!  I was typing when Thorsten posted. Help tags would work for me.   David Knodel dknodel@swbell.net dknodel@uh.edu
dknodel@swbell.net

Move Folders

Post by dknodel@swbell.net »

Can I change the order of the move folders?  In  'Preferences>Folders' I see my folders defined and the arrows to the right apparently to change the order (?) but they don't do anything I that I can see.  It would be a nuisance to re-order them by renaming them [and keeping the names straight as I do so :) ]
dknodel@swbell.net

Move Folders

Post by dknodel@swbell.net »

Oh, I'm on GC 7.6.2 – 447.I seem to remember being able to do this in GC 6.x
Wayne Eligur

Re: /unsharp mask & enhance local contrast lock up on GC8?

Post by Wayne Eligur »

I cannot get those options to work on GC8 but GC7 is fine...Also in: picture/SIZE/Change/resolution/scale w/last values locks too.. From: "dknodel@swbell.net" <dknodel@swbell.net> To: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 4:27:28 PM Subject: [gcmac] Move Folders   Can I change the order of the move folders?  In  'Preferences>Folders' I see my folders defined and the arrows to the right apparently to change the order (?) but they don't do anything I that I can see.  It would be a nuisance to re-order them by renaming them [and keeping the names straight as I do so :) ]
thorstenlemke

Re: /unsharp mask & enhance local contrast lock up on GC8?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Many thanks for your e-mail. You can't change the order. You can only change the folder destination with the arrows (as usual). Thorsten > Von: Wayne Eligur <eligurwayne@yahoo.ca> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 17:22:33 -0700 (PDT) > An: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: Re: [gcmac] /unsharp mask & enhance local contrast lock up on GC8? > > I cannot get those options to work on GC8 but GC7 is fine... > Also in: picture/SIZE/Change/resolution/scale w/last values locks too.. > > > >> ________________________________ >> From: "dknodel@swbell.net" <dknodel@swbell.net> >> To: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> >> Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 4:27:28 PM >> Subject: [gcmac] Move Folders >> >> >>   >> Can I change the order of the move folders?  In  'Preferences>Folders' I see >> my folders defined and the arrows to the right apparently to change the order >> (?) but they don't do anything I that I can see.  It would be a nuisance to >> re-order them by renaming them [and keeping the names straight as I do so :) >> ] >> >> >>