Movie in Quick Time

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
meandnubs

Movie in Quick Time

Post by meandnubs »

In selecting File/Export Slider Show to Movie, the window dialog opens up but it is too long to click on OK. I am using 5.6.2 on a 15" iMac monitor. I have tried resizing the monitor window...to no avail. Any suggestions? I have to use command, option, esc. to close the dialog window.
thorstenlemke

Re: Movie in Quick Time

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Did you try to delete the prefs? Thorsten > Von: meandnubs <meandnubs@yahoo.com> > Antworten an: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:57:32 -0000 > An: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Movie in Quick Time > > In selecting File/Export Slider Show to Movie, the window dialog > opens up but it is too long to click on OK. I am using 5.6.2 on a > 15" iMac monitor. I have tried resizing the monitor window...to no > avail. Any suggestions? I have to use command, option, esc. to > close the dialog window.
MANANEE@aol.com

Post by MANANEE@aol.com »

Which preferences, the gc preferences? Then I would have to reregister my serial numbers. Perhaps you mean some other preferences. Thanks, Mildred Alpern
MANANEE@aol.com

Yes, I did delete my GC preferences in the system folder and reregistered my 5.6.2 GC. Same thing happens. The dialog box for the export to slide show goes below the computer screen so that it is impossible to check either OK or cancel. Any other suggestions? Do others have the same issue?
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello, you can close any dialog in any program with Escape. You can increase the pixel resolution of your monitor in the system prefs. A redesign of the dialog is a good idea too. Regards, Hagen Henke Am 17.06.2005 14:57 Uhr schrieb "meandnubs" unter <meandnubs@yahoo.com>: > In selecting File/Export Slider Show to Movie, the window dialog > opens up but it is too long to click on OK. I am using 5.6.2 on a > 15" iMac monitor. I have tried resizing the monitor window...to no > avail. Any suggestions? I have to use command, option, esc. to > close the dialog window. > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > >
MANANEE@aol.com

Yes, I increased the pixel size in the monitor's resolution and was able to view the entire export to film dialog and thus create a movie in quick time. Your suggestion worked.Thank you very much. Mildred