New Operator Feature

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Hagen Henke

New Operator Feature

Post by Hagen Henke »

New Operator Feature Hello, can someone reproduce this problem: When I improve an image using the Operator and choose from the Options: Save to source folder and copy original into sub-folder I get either the message the last image in folder was reached though not true or on my other Mac everything works fine but the original file remains in the source folder renamed the way the extension is deleted. In this case the original file is moved into the sub-folder “Originals” as it should but additionally remains in the source folder extensionless besides the new version with the improvements I made. Please also try starting with an image that is not the first in the folder. If this new feature works fine for you as for Thorsten on all his Macs please also let us know. Please make sure you test image files of different file size. I am most interested what happens when you test with image files from digital cameras. Please give us information on your hardware, Mac OS, GC-Version (Version-No., X or Intel). Thank you for your help. Regards, Hagen Henke