[Closed] Daily Digest: HTML, posts laid out inside tables too wide

The right place to ask questions, make suggestions and complains about the forum !
JamesInSanDiego

[Closed] Daily Digest: HTML, posts laid out inside tables too wide

Post by JamesInSanDiego »

I set up a daily digest and thanks for adding the feature. Initially I chose HTML, posts laid out inside tables because I prefer things in an orderly table. When the first digest arrived, the left edge of the table started far off on the right but in my window and ended way far to the right off my window. And I mean way far off to the right. It didn’t respect my widow dimensions and I have a 27" screen.

I am using the latest Apple Mail app provided with macOS Sierra 10.12.3 beta. For now I have switches to the simple HTML version and that looks and works fine. I just spent a lot of time switching back to the Apple Mail app so I prefer to not have to switch to another app.

Is this a Forum bug?
Is this an Apple Mail issue I could fix?

Thanks Thorsten and Happy New Year.
27" iMac 14,2 (late 2013) 3.5 GHz i7 24 GB RAM 3 TB Fusion Drive macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
13" MacBook Pro 14,2 (2017 Touch Bar) 3.3 GHz i5 16 GB RAM 512 GB SSD macOS Mohave 10.14 beta
iPad Pro 128 GB iOS 12.0 beta
iPhone X iOS 12.0 beta
macvf

Re: Daily Digest: HTML, posts laid out inside tables too wide

Post by macvf »

Yes it is a forum bug that is related to phpBB we can not do anything for that, just wait that a patch will correct that in a next coming version.
Philippe

French GraphicConverter localizer since 1994
Mac V.F. manager
French GraphicConverter forum administrator
English GraphicConverter forum administrator