Concat

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
David Knodel

Concat

Post by David Knodel »

I am trying to concat 4 images, 2 rows, two columns.  In the result the images are 'squished' horizontally.  How do I fix this?David
thorstenlemke

Re: Concat

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello David, Thanks for your e-mail. Can I get your files for testing? Thorsten > Von: David Knodel <dknodel@swbell.net> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:09:32 -0600 > An: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Concat > > I am trying to concat 4 images, 2 rows, two columns. In the result the > images are 'squished' horizontally. How do I fix this? > > > David > >
dknodel@swbell.net

Concat

Post by dknodel@swbell.net »

When I use 'Convert and Modify' to concat- images to make a layout, the images after the first are 'squished'. I know it says 'First image defines part size' but I'm not sure what that means Is there a better way to arrange images on a page for a layout?
thorstenlemke

Re: Concat

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,concat does expect all images at the same size.Thorsten On 06.07.2012, at 18:17, dknodel@swbell.net wrote:   When I use 'Convert and Modify' to concat- images to make a layout, the images after the first are 'squished'. I know it says 'First image defines part size' but I'm not sure what that means Is there a better way to arrange images on a page for a layout?