Re: Scan with TWAIN broken in GC8

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello John, I can´t log much. I simply call the twain sdk. Thorsten > Von: watcombeman <john@yclept.wanadoo.co.uk> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:40:12 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: Scan with TWAIN broken in GC8 > > Further to my last post, I downloaded build 803, but the TWAIN scan still does > not complete (not that I expected it to). > > Is there any way of using e.g. the logs to find out what is going on? I am a > complete novice when it comes to this level of technical expertise :-( > > John. > > >
watcombeman

Post by watcombeman »

Hello Thorsten, Looks like no hope that it will be fixed, then. Evidently you call the twain sdk (whatever that is) and it works but fails to hand back the result. I wonder if it would work in Lion? Anyone else in the Forum seeing similar problems? John. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello John, > > I can´t log much. > > I simply call the twain sdk. > > Thorsten > > > > Von: watcombeman <john@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:40:12 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: Scan with TWAIN broken in GC8 > > > > Further to my last post, I downloaded build 803, but the TWAIN scan still does > > not complete (not that I expected it to). > > > > Is there any way of using e.g. the logs to find out what is going on? I am a > > complete novice when it comes to this level of technical expertise :-( > > > > John. > > > > > > >