GC 7.6.3 (450) slide show controls missing

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
bfranklinrules

GC 7.6.3 (450) slide show controls missing

Post by bfranklinrules »

Installed GC 7.6.3 (450) on my 2010 MacBook (OS 10.6.8) and set up the slide show prefs. But, when running, the slide show (any image collection) does not show the control panel at the bottom. that's the Back/Forward buttons, the Run / Pause button I'm talking about. Installation of GC 7.6.3 (450) - from purchased Family Pack DOES present these controls on my 2007 Mac Pro (also running 10.6.8). I may have missed the inclusion of this feature when setting up prefs: but I have checked and can't find where it's shown as an option. (I have the "show paths" feature running on both the MacBook and Mac Pro.) Can someone tell me how to get these control buttons to show during slide show? Thanks.
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 7.6.3 (450) slide show controls missing

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, You can uncheck the toolbar in the prefs. Thorsten > Von: bfranklinrules <macnoel1@comcast.net> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:59:51 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] GC 7.6.3 (450) slide show controls missing > > Installed GC 7.6.3 (450) on my 2010 MacBook (OS 10.6.8) and set up the slide > show prefs. But, when running, the slide show (any image collection) does not > show the control panel at the bottom. that's the Back/Forward buttons, the > Run / Pause button I'm talking about. > > Installation of GC 7.6.3 (450) - from purchased Family Pack DOES present these > controls on my 2007 Mac Pro (also running 10.6.8). > > I may have missed the inclusion of this feature when setting up prefs: but I > have checked and can't find where it's shown as an option. (I have the "show > paths" feature running on both the MacBook and Mac Pro.) > > Can someone tell me how to get these control buttons to show during slide > show? > Thanks. >
bfranklinrules

Re: GC 7.6.3 (450) slide show controls missing

Post by bfranklinrules »

Belated thanks, although the action I took was to *check* not uncheck the needed feature. Overlooked on the first visual search - I was thinking there should be only *one* button to show all controls in slide show. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > You can uncheck the toolbar in the prefs. > > Thorsten > > > > Von: bfranklinrules <macnoel1@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:59:51 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] GC 7.6.3 (450) slide show controls missing > > > > Installed GC 7.6.3 (450) on my 2010 MacBook (OS 10.6.8) and set up the slide > > show prefs. But, when running, the slide show (any image collection) does not > > show the control panel at the bottom. that's the Back/Forward buttons, the > > Run / Pause button I'm talking about. > > > > Installation of GC 7.6.3 (450) - from purchased Family Pack DOES present these > > controls on my 2007 Mac Pro (also running 10.6.8). > > > > I may have missed the inclusion of this feature when setting up prefs: but I > > have checked and can't find where it's shown as an option. (I have the "show > > paths" feature running on both the MacBook and Mac Pro.) > > > > Can someone tell me how to get these control buttons to show during slide > > show? > > Thanks. > > >