8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Michael

8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs

Post by Michael »

Did I miss something, or has the default extension for JPEGs changed from .jpg to .jpeg beginning with versions 8.x? Is there any way to change this back to .jpg?
thorstenlemke

Re: 8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, That is fixed in the latest BETA of the GC8. Thorsten > Von: Michael <mgnewman@mac.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 04:57:23 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] 8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs > > Did I miss something, or has the default extension for JPEGs changed from .jpg > to .jpeg beginning with versions 8.x? > > Is there any way to change this back to .jpg? >
Michael

Post by Michael »

I'm running build 808 (sandboxed) and it still defaults to .jpeg. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > That is fixed in the latest BETA of the GC8. > > Thorsten > > > Von: Michael <mgnewman@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 04:57:23 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] 8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs > > > > Did I miss something, or has the default extension for JPEGs changed from .jpg > > to .jpeg beginning with versions 8.x? > > > > Is there any way to change this back to .jpg? > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, It is only fixed for the non sandboxed version, yet. Thorsten > Von: Michael <mgnewman@mac.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 04:47:48 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: 8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs > > I'm running build 808 (sandboxed) and it still defaults to .jpeg. > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,I'm running build 809 (sandboxed) and it still defaults to .jpeg.On Apr 2, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Michael wrote: I'm running build 808 (sandboxed) and it still defaults to .jpeg.--- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:Hi,That is fixed in the latest BETA of the GC8.ThorstenVon: Michael <mgnewman@...>Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Datum: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 04:57:23 -0000An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Betreff: [gcmac] 8.x: Default Extension for JPEGsDid I miss something, or has the default extension for JPEGs changed from .jpgto .jpeg beginning with versions 8.x?Is there any way to change this back to .jpg? Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, Please download the non sandboxed version. Thorsten > Von: Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 08:56:33 -0600 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: Re: [gcmac] 8.x: Default Extension for JPEGs > > Thorsten, > > I'm running build 809 (sandboxed) and it still defaults to .jpeg. > > On Apr 2, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Michael wrote: