Question for Thorsten about a "Add On" or "Service" he posted about

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
pukkanana

Question for Thorsten about a "Add On" or "Service" he posted about

Post by pukkanana »

I saw you post something about a Add On or Service for Macs that would change the Dialog box for Saving or Opening files on your Mac. I can't find that post. I was going to search for that little app/add on and see if it would be useful for me. It had something to do with the Dialog Box that apps open when you choose either to Save or Open documents on your Mac. Something about being able to change the way or where it opens. Do you remember that little app?? I should have written it down when I saw it, because I've searched and searched this forum and I can't seem to find it!! Thank You Thorsten.
thorstenlemke

Re: Question for Thorsten about a "Add On" or "Service" he posted ab

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, it is called: DefaultFolder Thorsten > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@yahoo.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:31:55 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Question for Thorsten about a "Add On" or "Service" he posted > about > > I saw you post something about a Add On or Service for Macs that would change > the Dialog box for Saving or Opening files on your Mac. > > I can't find that post. I was going to search for that little app/add on and > see if it would be useful for me. > > It had something to do with the Dialog Box that apps open when you choose > either to Save or Open documents on your Mac. Something about being able to > change the way or where it opens. > > Do you remember that little app?? I should have written it down when I saw > it, because I've searched and searched this forum and I can't seem to find > it!! > > Thank You Thorsten. >
pukkanana

Re: Question for Thorsten about a "Add On" or "Service" he posted ab

Post by pukkanana »

Thank You...appreciated! --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > it is called: DefaultFolder > > Thorsten > > > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:31:55 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Question for Thorsten about a "Add On" or "Service" he posted > > about > > > > I saw you post something about a Add On or Service for Macs that would change > > the Dialog box for Saving or Opening files on your Mac. > > > > I can't find that post. I was going to search for that little app/add on and > > see if it would be useful for me. > > > > It had something to do with the Dialog Box that apps open when you choose > > either to Save or Open documents on your Mac. Something about being able to > > change the way or where it opens. > > > > Do you remember that little app?? I should have written it down when I saw > > it, because I've searched and searched this forum and I can't seem to find > > it!! > > > > Thank You Thorsten. > > >