eye dropper request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

eye dropper request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, This is a request for the eye dropper tool to be implemented in the gray scale "Find & Replace. My tired old eyes have trouble picking which of the 255 grays I need. I would still like to have the ability to set a shortcut key (Shift + Command + "c") for the color chart. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: eye dropper request

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Robert,I checked it in the current 8 beta.You can already click into the image (in grayscale mode) to set the source and dest color.Thorsten On 11.05.2012, at 23:57, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten, This is a request for the eye dropper tool to be implemented in the gray scale "Find & Replace. My tired old eyes have trouble picking which of the 255 grays I need. I would still like to have the ability to set a shortcut key (Shift + Command + "c") for the color chart. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Re: eye dropper request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thanks Thorsten,My apologies, Since there was NO EYEDROPPER I didn't continue. I see that the Cursor "Arrow" serves as the eyedropper in the Grayscale Find and Replace.On May 13, 2012, at 6:37 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote: Hi Robert,I checked it in the current 8 beta.You can already click into the image (in grayscale mode) to set the source and dest color.ThorstenOn 11.05.2012, at 23:57, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten, This is a request for the eye dropper tool to be implemented in the gray scale "Find & Replace. My tired old eyes have trouble picking which of the 255 grays I need. I would still like to have the ability to set a shortcut key (Shift + Command + "c") for the color chart. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO