[ANN] GraphicConverter 8 (Build 861)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 8 (Build 861)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released the new version today. You can download from the website or use the check for updates features. Customers of the MacAppStore version will have to wait a few days. The app is currently under review. Thorsten
Petri

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 8 (Build 861)

Post by Petri »

I can't update through the check for updates feature. I downloads a little more than 100mb and then stops : I get an error message saying there was a download error. I am running version 8.0 (851) with mac 10.7.4 --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > I released the new version today. > > You can download from the website or use the check for updates features. > > Customers of the MacAppStore version will have to wait a few days. The app is currently under review. > > > Thorsten >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please redownload directly from the download page.Thorsten On 19.05.2012, at 14:01, Petri wrote:   I can't update through the check for updates feature. I downloads a little more than 100mb and then stops : I get an error message saying there was a download error. I am running version 8.0 (851) with mac 10.7.4 --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > I released the new version today. > > You can download from the website or use the check for updates features. > > Customers of the MacAppStore version will have to wait a few days. The app is currently under review. > > > Thorsten >_
David L. Wasley

Post by David L. Wasley »

Thorsten,  Here's the error message. Seems like something worth looking into.     David On May 19, 2012, at 5:19 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hello,please redownload directly from the download page.Thorsten On 19.05.2012, at 14:01, Petri wrote:   I can't update through the check for updates feature. I downloads a little more than 100mb and then stops : I get an error message saying there was a download error. I am running version 8.0 (851) with mac 10.7.4 --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > I released the new version today. > > You can download from the website or use the check for updates features. > > Customers of the MacAppStore version will have to wait a few days. The app is currently under review. > > > Thorsten >_
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,curious. No other report.Simply download directly from my download page:http://www.lemkesoft.com/xd/public/cont ... mlThorsten (important note: please always include this complete email in your reply)-----------------------------------------------------------------Thorsten LemkeLemke Software GmbHZum Rohkamp 5e31228 PeineGermanyPhone: +49 5171 72200 (German)Phone: +49 5171 72202 (English)Mobile:+49 171 1420235Fax:   +49 5171 72201WWW:   http://www.lemkesoft.comE-Mail:lemke@le ... omfacebook: http://www.facebook.com/LemkesoftXING: http://www.xing.com/profile/Thorsten_LemkeLinkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/thorstenlemkeBusiness details:Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 101500Gescha�ftsfuhrer Dipl.-Ing. Thorsten LemkeUSt.IdNr. DE813426251----------------------------------------------------------------- On 19.05.2012, at 18:26, David L. Wasley wrote: Thorsten,  Here's the error message. Seems like something worth looking into.    <PastedGraphic-1.tiff> DavidOn May 19, 2012, at 5:19 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hello,please redownload directly from the download page.Thorsten On 19.05.2012, at 14:01, Petri wrote:   I can't update through the check for updates feature. I downloads a little more than 100mb and then stops : I get an error message saying there was a download error. I am running version 8.0 (851) with mac 10.7.4 --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > I released the new version today. > > You can download from the website or use the check for updates features. > > Customers of the MacAppStore version will have to wait a few days. The app is currently under review. > > > Thorsten >_
Peter O'Meara Evans

GPS tag corrupts image

Post by Peter O'Meara Evans »

Attachments :Thorsten, A new recent problem, both before and after upgrading to Build 862: executing the "Set GPS From Current Google Earth Position" results in a corrupted image as attached. I watched as soon as the geo-data was attached, the image went black...
thorstenlemke

Re: GPS tag corrupts image [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I rechecked it here.It works.So, please e-mail your original image file for testing.Thorsten On 20.05.2012, at 06:12, Peter O'Meara Evans wrote:   Thorsten, A new recent problem, both before and after upgrading to Build 862: executing the "Set GPS From Current Google Earth Position" results in a corrupted image as attached. I watched as soon as the geo-data was attached, the image went black...
Peter O'Meara Evans

Re: GPS tag corrupts image

Post by Peter O'Meara Evans »

What's the best way to share a large file? On May 20, 2012, at 11:25 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hi,I rechecked it here.It works.So, please e-mail your original image file for testing.Thorsten On 20.05.2012, at 06:12, Peter O'Meara Evans wrote:   Thorsten, A new recent problem, both before and after upgrading to Build 862: executing the "Set GPS From Current Google Earth Position" results in a corrupted image as attached. I watched as soon as the geo-data was attached, the image went black...
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,simple e-mail to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten On 20.05.2012, at 19:52, Peter O'Meara Evans wrote:   What's the best way to share a large file?On May 20, 2012, at 11:25 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hi,I rechecked it here.It works.So, please e-mail your original image file for testing.Thorsten .
Christopher Stone

Post by Christopher Stone »

On May 20, 2012, at 12:52, Peter O'Meara Evans wrote: What's the best way to share a large file?______________________________________________________________________Hey Peter,I'm partial to this place.http://getcloudapp.com/Their free service is good, and their little app is very lightweight and useful.Fire up the app;Copy a file in the Finder with Cmd-C;Hit a user-definable hotkey;And you're uploading.When the upload is finished it will ding and put a link on the clipboard.Email the link to you recipient, and forget about it.No muss; no fuss.--Best Regards,Chris