Quicklook in version 8

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Frank Lockwood

Quicklook in version 8

Post by Frank Lockwood »

In version 7, I was able to use Quicklook to view images in a browser - it's a little faster than opening the picture by double clicking on the thumbnail. Once I re-positioned the Quicklook preview to occupy my full screen, it would continue to display all subsequent pictures in that, or any browser. Moreover, I could quit GC and then start it again, and the Quicklook full screen display was retained. This capability is gone in Version 8. I can re-size and have it retain that setting for the duration of the session, but I have to do it every time I re-start GC. Is there any chance this capability could be restored? -- Frank Lockwood - Lockwood ARS Specialized Recording Services for Classical and Acoustic Music Toronto, Ontario, Canada http://LockwoodARS.com
thorstenlemke

Re: Quicklook in version 8

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I will check this.Thorsten On 30.05.2012, at 22:15, Frank Lockwood wrote:   In version 7, I was able to use Quicklook to view images in a browser - it's a little faster than opening the picture by double clicking on the thumbnail. Once I re-positioned the Quicklook preview to occupy my full screen, it would continue to display all subsequent pictures in that, or any browser. Moreover, I could quit GC and then start it again, and the Quicklook full screen display was retained. This capability is gone in Version 8. I can re-size and have it retain that setting for the duration of the session, but I have to do it every time I re-start GC. Is there any chance this capability could be restored? .