Lossless jpg cropping broken in 8.x/10.6 for me

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
David

Lossless jpg cropping broken in 8.x/10.6 for me

Post by David »

When I try to do this I get the error message "System error occurred in document "gc_1_tmp.jpg"" I have only tried this in Snow Leopard (I have both Sno Lep and Lion partitions on the machine but have not updated the Lion partition because of this issue.) Any suggestions?
thorstenlemke

Re: Lossless jpg cropping broken in 8.x/10.6 for me

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,hmm, can I get a sample file?Do you have write permissions to the destination folder?Thorsten On 04.06.2012, at 02:15, david wrote:   When I try to do this I get the error message "System error occurred in document "gc_1_tmp.jpg"" I have only tried this in Snow Leopard (I have both Sno Lep and Lion partitions on the machine but have not updated the Lion partition because of this issue.) Any suggestions?
David

Post by David »

I will try to replicate with a sample file. I definitely have the appropriate permissions but maybe I should run a permissions repair nevertheless? Should I email the sample file Dave --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "david" <dg.alextek@...> wrote: > > When I try to do this I get the error message "System error occurred in document "gc_1_tmp.jpg"" > > I have only tried this in Snow Leopard (I have both Sno Lep and Lion partitions on the machine but have not updated the Lion partition because of this issue.) > > Any suggestions? >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Helo Dave,yes, please do.Thorsten On 13.06.2012, at 22:59, david wrote:   I will try to replicate with a sample file. I definitely have the appropriate permissions but maybe I should run a permissions repair nevertheless? Should I email the sample file Dave --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "david" <dg.alextek@...> wrote: > > When I try to do this I get the error message "System error occurred in document "gc_1_tmp.jpg"" > > I have only tried this in Snow Leopard (I have both Sno Lep and Lion partitions on the machine but have not updated the Lion partition because of this issue.) > > Any suggestions? >