Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
antoniusii@rocketmail.com

Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter?

Post by antoniusii@rocketmail.com »

The option is greyed out in my version. Is it because I do not have the paid version? I am running: 7.6.2 (447) thank you for your help.
thorstenlemke

Re: Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,is something in the clipboard?Thorsten   The option is greyed out in my version. Is it because I do not have the paid version? I am running: 7.6.2 (447) thank you for your help.
Anthony Myers

Post by Anthony Myers »

Yes, I can paste in every other way.-------- Original message --------Subject: Re: [gcmac] Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter? From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com CC:   Hello,is something in the clipboard?Thorsten   The option is greyed out in my version. Is it because I do not have the paid version? I am running: 7.6.2 (447) thank you for your help.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,is an image in the clipboard? It works here.Thorsten On 07.06.2012, at 12:13, Anthony Myers wrote:   Yes, I can paste in every other way.-------- Original message --------Subject: Re: [gcmac] Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter? From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com CC:   .
Anthony Myers

Post by Anthony Myers »

I am using the selection tool to copy a piece of one image to a blank(or non-blank) .pct file. On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hello,is an image in the clipboard? It works here.Thorsten On 07.06.2012, at 12:13, Anthony Myers wrote:   Yes, I can paste in every other way.-------- Original message --------Subject: Re: [gcmac] Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter? From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com CC:   .
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I found here no problem.Please look at the screen recording:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta/copypaste.movThorsten   I am using the selection tool to copy a piece of one image to a blank(or non-blank) .pct file.On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hello,is an image in the clipboard? It works here.Thorsten On 07.06.2012, at 12:13, Anthony Myers wrote:   Yes, I can paste in every other way.-------- Original message --------Subject: Re: [gcmac] Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter? From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com CC:   .
Anthony Myers

Post by Anthony Myers »

Attachments :Thanks for the video but that is not my issue.What I want to do is be able to move it after, I press escape.Like put it in a box, so I can move it around if it isn't in the perfect spot the first time. On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hi,I found here no problem.Please look at the screen recording:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta/copypaste.mov Thorsten   I am using the selection tool to copy a piece of one image to a blank(or non-blank) .pct file.On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hello,is an image in the clipboard? It works here.Thorsten On 07.06.2012, at 12:13, Anthony Myers wrote:   Yes, I can paste in every other way.-------- Original message --------Subject: Re: [gcmac] Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter? From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com CC:   .
thorstenlemke

Re: Why can't I paste into a frame with Graphic Converter? [1 Attach

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,escape does insert/merge the selection into the pixel data. So, you can no longer move it.Thorsten On 08.06.2012, at 16:38, Anthony Myers wrote:   Thanks for the video but that is not my issue.What I want to do is be able to move it after, I press escape.Like put it in a box, so I can move it around if it isn't in the perfect spot the first time.
Andreas Jurgensen

Post by Andreas Jurgensen »

Sorry, wrong support ticket ;)Ich bin der mit dem Trimming von transparenten PSD-Bildern ;)Grua� aus BonnAndreas JurgensenAm 08.06.2012 um 16:45 schrieb Thorsten Lemke:   Hello,escape does insert/merge the selection into the pixel data. So, you can no longer move it.Thorsten On 08.06.2012, at 16:38, Anthony Myers wrote:   Thanks for the video but that is not my issue.What I want to do is be able to move it after, I press escape.Like put it in a box, so I can move it around if it isn't in the perfect spot the first time.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,a new beta is uploading to:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 08.06.2012, at 16:52, Andreas Jurgensen wrote:   Sorry, wrong support ticket ;).