Applescript dictionary?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Applescript dictionary?

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,I see that the Applescript dictionary still shows the position command wrong(?)."position list of integer : position of the window (top/left) in global coordinates" Is that a GraphicConverter issue or ?Just curious,Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD, OS 10.7.4GC 8.1.1 (900)
thorstenlemke

Re: Applescript dictionary?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,ah - thanks.Thorsten   Thorsten,I see that the Applescript dictionary still shows the position command wrong(?)."position list of integer : position of the window (top/left) in global coordinates" Is that a GraphicConverter issue or ?Just curious,Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD, OS 10.7.4GC 8.1.1 (900)
thorstenlemke

Re: Applescript dictionary?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert,is fixed in the next BETA.Thorsten On 07.06.2012, at 22:55, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten,I see that the Applescript dictionary still shows the position command wrong(?)."position list of integer : position of the window (top/left) in global coordinates" Is that a GraphicConverter issue or ?Just curious, Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use .