Slideshow loop

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Petri

Slideshow loop

Post by Petri »

I have been using the loop function of the slideshow on GC6. Could not find it on GC8. Do you plan to implement it sometime ? It is useful for quick selection of best pictures in a roll, as well as slideshow loop during a party :-)
Christopher Stone

Re: Slideshow loop

Post by Christopher Stone »

On Jun 16, 2012, at 00:03, Petri wrote: > I have been using the loop function of the slideshow on GC6. > Could not find it on GC8. ______________________________________________________________________ Hey Petri, Do you mean the 'Repeat Slide Show' item at the top of the 'General' pane of the 'Slideshow' prefs? -- Best Regards, Chris
Petri

Post by Petri »

Hi Chris, hum hum..... yes I meant that.... sorry, was looking for the same reference, did not read well enough :-) thank you Chris By the way, what does the - Reload file list before loop and - Reload if source folder content changed does it mean that if I move or delete a pic during the slideshow and check the loop function the same pictures are going to appear again if I did not check one of those options ? --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Stone <listmeister@...> wrote: > > On Jun 16, 2012, at 00:03, Petri wrote: > > I have been using the loop function of the slideshow on GC6. > > Could not find it on GC8. > > ______________________________________________________________________ > > Hey Petri, > > Do you mean the 'Repeat Slide Show' item at the top of the 'General' pane of the 'Slideshow' prefs? > > -- > Best Regards, > Chris >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,reload means: GC does read the file list again before the loop. So, it can catch any changes in the folder.Thorsten On 17.06.2012, at 06:47, Petri wrote:   Hi Chris, hum hum..... yes I meant that.... sorry, was looking for the same reference, did not read well enough :-) thank you Chris By the way, what does the - Reload file list before loop an
Petri

Post by Petri »

Hi Thorsten, Thank you for your answer but I need you to be more specific, do you mean that even if I delete a pic during a slideshow and don't check the reload option, the slideshow is going to show it to me again after the loop ? --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > reload means: GC does read the file list again before the loop. So, it can catch any changes in the folder. > > Thorsten > > On 17.06.2012, at 06:47, Petri wrote: > > > Hi Chris, > > > > hum hum..... yes I meant that.... > > > > sorry, was looking for the same reference, did not read well enough :-) > > > > thank you Chris > > > > By the way, what does the > > > > - Reload file list before loop > > > > an >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Petri,no, the slideshow will try to read the deleted file - get an error and will forward to the next one.But added files will not be displayed, too.Thorsten On 18.06.2012, at 03:18, Petri wrote:   Hi Thorsten, Thank you for your answer but I need you to be more specific, do you mean that even if I delete a pic during a slideshow and don't check the reload option, the slideshow is going to show it to me again after the loop ? --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > reload means: GC does read the file list again before the loop. So, it can catch any changes in the folder. > > Thorsten > > On 17.06.2012, at 06:47, Petri wrote: > > > Hi Chris, > > > > hum hum..... yes I meant that.... > > > > sorry, was looking for the same reference, did not read well enough :-) > > > > thank you Chris > > > > By the way, what does the > > > > - Reload file list before loop > > > > an >