use your current location.

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Lewis

use your current location.

Post by Lewis »

Just today, GC is asking me to "use your current location." And when doing a batch conversion (change resolution, save as a tif), it's truncating file names. Am I infected with something? Still using 10.6.8. GC 8 (8.1).
Lewis

Re: use your current location.

Post by Lewis »

OK. I unclicked "use batch" and the file name problem went away. I think I have always had the use batch button clicked though. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "Lewis" <yahoo@...> wrote: > > Just today, GC is asking me to "use your current location." And when doing a batch conversion (change resolution, save as a tif), it's truncating file names. Am I infected with something? Still using 10.6.8. GC 8 (8.1). >
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello, no, asking for location is normal because Google Maps is used. You can disable that in the prefs. File names should not be changed. Thorsten may have an idea what to look for. Regards, Hagen Henke Am 28.06.2012 um 21:00 schrieb Lewis: > Just today, GC is asking me to "use your current location." And when doing a batch conversion (change resolution, save as a tif), it's truncating file names. Am I infected with something? Still using 10.6.8. GC 8 (8.1). > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that is the location display of the 8.1.You can disable that in the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 28.06.2012, at 21:00, Lewis wrote:   Just today, GC is asking me to "use your current location." And when doing a batch conversion (change resolution, save as a tif), it's truncating file names. Am I infected with something? Still using 10.6.8. GC 8 (8.1).
Christopher Stone

Post by Christopher Stone »

On Jun 29, 2012, at 00:25, Thorsten Lemke wrote: You can disable that in the latest BETA:______________________________________________________________________Hey Thorsten,What's the deal with the discrepancy in the names on the beta page?GraphicConverter 8.2GraphicConverter 8.1.1 (Build 935)--Best Regards,Chris
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,the download gives the current 8.2.Thorsten On 29.06.2012, at 17:37, Christopher Stone wrote:   On Jun 29, 2012, at 00:25, Thorsten Lemke wrote:You can disable that in the latest BETA:______________________________________________________________________Hey Thorsten,What's the deal with the discrepancy in the names on the beta page?GraphicConverter 8.2GraphicConverter 8.1.1 (Build 935)--Best Regards,Chris