Incomplete picture display

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
DAVID E

Incomplete picture display

Post by DAVID E »

Often when I select a (normal looking) thumbnail in the browser, the preview pane shows the complete image for an instant, and then the image appears in the pane in part, with the lower part greyed out. Anyone else notice this?
thorstenlemke

Re: Incomplete picture display

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,did you try to trash the prefs?Thorsten On 01.07.2012, at 20:12, DAVID E wrote:   Often when I select a (normal looking) thumbnail in the browser, the preview pane shows the complete image for an instant, and then the image appears in the pane in part, with the lower part greyed out. Anyone else notice this?
dknodel@swbell.net

Post by dknodel@swbell.net »

Trashing prefs seems to have fixed it.  Thanks.Sorry for the delay, here celebrating trashing the brits heheFrom: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:52 AMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [gcmac] Incomplete picture display   Hello,did you try to trash the prefs?ThorstenOn 01.07.2012, at 20:12, DAVID E wrote:  Often when I select a (normal looking) thumbnail in the browser, the preview pane shows the complete image for an instant, and then the image appears in the pane in part, with the lower part greyed out. Anyone else notice this?
dknodel@swbell.net

Attachments :I spoke too soon.  Trashing prefs did not actually fix incomplete picture display issue.  Hmmm trashing seemed to help, but when I went in and changed some prefs to my liking it came back.  Wonder if something I'm setting affects this?From: David Knodel <dknodel@swbell.net>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Friday, July 6, 2012 6:45 AMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [gcmac] Incomplete picture display   Trashing prefs seems to have fixed it.  Thanks.Sorry for the delay, here celebrating trashing the brits heheFrom: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:52 AMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [gcmac] Incomplete picture display  Hello,did you try to trash the prefs?ThorstenOn 01.07.2012, at 20:12, DAVID E wrote:  Often when I select a (normal looking) thumbnail in the browser, the preview pane shows the complete image for an instant, and then the image appears in the pane in part, with the lower part greyed out. Anyone else notice this?
thorstenlemke

Re: Incomplete picture display [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,what is the exact problem and which setting did you select to get it?Thorsten----------------------------------------------------------------- On 06.07.2012, at 14:18, dknodel@swbell.net wrote:   I spoke too soon.  Trashing prefs did not actually fix incomplete picture display issue.  Hmmm trashing seemed to help, but when I went in and changed some prefs to my liking it came back.  Wonder if something I'm setting affects this?Fro
dknodel@swbell.net

Attachments :Often when I select a (normal looking) thumbnail in the browser, the preview pane shows the complete image for an instant, and then the image appears in the pane in part, with the lower part greyed out.From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Friday, July 6, 2012 11:25 AMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [gcmac] Incomplete picture display   Hello,what is the exact problem and which setting did you select to get it?Thorsten-----------------------------------------------------------------On 06.07.2012, at 14:18, dknodel@swbell.net wrote:  I spoke too soon.  Trashing prefs did not actually fix incomplete picture display issue.  Hmmm trashing seemed to help, but when I went in and changed some prefs to my liking it came back.  Wonder if something I'm setting affects this?Fro