1) left/right arrows for sliders. 2) Animated gif

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
wnorbit

1) left/right arrows for sliders. 2) Animated gif

Post by wnorbit »

1) I am unable to move sliders by hovering over the slider bar and using the left or right arrow keys. Is that feature active? have I overlooked a setting ? 2) I cannot find how to create an animated gif. Again, I may have overlooked it, and would appreciate if someone would point out where that would be. Is moov the option now? Thanks for the information WNO
thorstenlemke

Re: 1) left/right arrows for sliders. 2) Animated gif

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,1) is no reimplemented, yet - again.2) Just open a file. Select gif animation and add the frames.Thorsten On 28.07.2012, at 15:19, wnorbit wrote: 1) I am unable to move sliders by hovering over the slider bar and using the left or right arrow keys. Is that feature active? have I overlooked a setting ? 2) I cannot find how to create an animated gif. Again, I may have overlooked it, and would appreciate if someone would point out where that would be. Is moov the option now?
michael.temkin@att.net

Post by michael.temkin@att.net »

Hi Thorsten, I had found this when looking to create an animated GIF, but I thought there used to be a way to take a bunch of photos and create one using Convert. I don't see that anymore, am I missing it? Thanks!
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,just use Convert & Modify. Select GIF as format and select create movie in the options.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 12.08.2012, at 16:24, "michael.temkin@att.net" <michael.temkin@att.net> wrote:   Hi Thorsten, I had found this when looking to create an animated GIF, but I thought there used to be a way to take a bunch of photos and create one using Convert. I don't see that anymore, am I missing it? Thanks!
michael.temkin@att.net

Post by michael.temkin@att.net »

Hi, I've tried that, but every time I select "GIF", the options button grey's out and is unclickable.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlRegardsThorsten Lemke    Hi, I've tried that, but every time I select "GIF", the options button grey's out and is unclickable.
Patrick Axe

Major Slowdown after ML upgrade

Post by Patrick Axe »

has anyone else that "upgraded" to Mountain Lion experienced a huge slowdown with GC (I;m running GC 8.2.1b983)? This is especially noticeable when opening the Convert & Modify window ... it can take up to a full 30 seconds for it to open up for me, in Lion it loaded nearly instantaneously .... I'm on a Mac Pro Xeon with Dual 2.8 Quad-Core Processors w/16GB of RAM
thorstenlemke

Re: Major Slowdown after ML upgrade

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,did you try to trash the prefs?I use Mountain Lion now myself.Thorsten Am 23.08.2012 um 11:02 schrieb Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net>:   has anyone else that "upgraded" to Mountain Lion experienced a huge slowdown with GC (I;m running GC 8.2.1b983)? This is especially noticeable when opening the Convert & Modify 
Patrick Axe

Post by Patrick Axe »

if I trash my preferences will that get rid of my license? because I cant find my license from when I bought it last year ... if I gave you my info would you be avble to resend my serial #/license info? On Aug 23, 2012, at 4:48 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hi,did you try to trash the prefs?I use Mountain Lion now myself.Thorsten Am 23.08.2012 um 11:02 schrieb Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net>:   has anyone else that "upgraded" to Mountain Lion experienced a huge slowdown with GC (I;m running GC 8.2.1b983)? This is especially noticeable when opening the Convert & Modify 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,yes, you can contact me with your full name and postal address at: lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten Am 23.08.2012 um 12:00 schrieb Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net>:   if I trash my preferences will that get rid of my license? because I cant find my license from when I bought it last year ... if I gave you my info would you be avble to resend my serial #/license info?