Filter (view) by rating

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rslockhart

Filter (view) by rating

Post by rslockhart »

I understand how to sort by rating, but what I don't seem to be able to figure out is how to have the GC browser only display, say, those pictures rated as 1. My workflow is to usually view a shoot and then rate the shots I have. Junk or simply bad shots can be sent to the trash, those that need to be edited moved somewhere else. I assume there is a simple way to create this view, but it must be so obvious I'm missing it. Many thanks for any advice.
thorstenlemke

Re: Filter (view) by rating

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,simply select show only rating 1 or better.Thorsten On 07.09.2012, at 15:08, "rslockhart" <ron@ronlockhart.com> wrote:   I understand how to sort by rating, but what I don't seem to be able to figure out is how to have the GC browser only display, say, those pictures rated as 1. My workflow is to usually view a shoot and then rate the shots I have. Junk or simply bad shots can be sent to the trash, those that need to be edited moved somewhere else. I assume there is a simple way to create this view, but it must be so obvious I'm missing it. Many thanks for any advice.
rslockhart

Post by rslockhart »

In the pop-up, I don't see the option for any ratings other than 2-5. The workaround, of course, is to use a different rating and not rate anything else, so that showing "2 or higher" would only show 2. I think, however, it would be helpful to be able to have the option to filter on a specific rating without displaying anything else. The reverse of that, e.g., those pictures that are not rated, would also be helpful. Sorry to be such a PITA today. Just trying to squeeze every last drop of utility out of GC. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > simply select show only rating 1 or better. > > Thorsten > > On 07.09.2012, at 15:08, "rslockhart" <ron@...> wrote: > > > I understand how to sort by rating, but what I don't seem to be able to figure out is how to have the GC browser only display, say, those pictures rated as 1. > > > > My workflow is to usually view a shoot and then rate the shots I have. Junk or simply bad shots can be sent to the trash, those that need to be edited moved somewhere else. > > > > I assume there is a simple way to create this view, but it must be so obvious I'm missing it. > > > > Many thanks for any advice. > > > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlRegardsThorsten Lemke On 07.09.2012, at 19:25, "rslockhart" <ron@ronlockhart.com> wrote:   In the pop-up, I don't see the option for any ratings other than 2-5. The workaround, of course, is to use a different rating and not rate anything else, so that showing "2 or higher" would only show 2. I think, however, it would be helpful to be able to have the option to filter on a specific rating without displaying anything else. The reverse of that, e.g., those pictures that are not rated, would also be helpful. Sorry to be such a PITA today. Just trying to squeeze every last drop of utility out of GC. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hel