Catalog page orientation

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Lawrence

Catalog page orientation

Post by Lawrence »

How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?
Carl von Einem

Re: Catalog page orientation

Post by Carl von Einem »

The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?
Lawrence Brigham

Post by Lawrence Brigham »

Re: [gcmac] Catalog page orientation Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is located? I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote:         The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?       <snip>
Carl von Einem

Post by Carl von Einem »

Hi Lawrence, this is a dialog provided by the system and can usually be found in the menu right above the print command in menu "File". Just switch between the orientation icons. Carl Lawrence Brigham schrieb am 26.11.12 16:51: > > Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is located? > I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from > portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. > Larry B > larry5925()embarqmail.com > > On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote: > > The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees > The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog > > Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?
dknodel@swbell.net

Post by dknodel@swbell.net »

HmmGC>File>PageSetup>Orientation?From: Lawrence Brigham <larry5925@embarqmail.com>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:51 AMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [gcmac] Catalog page orientation   Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is located? I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote:         The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?       <snip>
Lawrence Brigham

Re: [gcmac] Catalog page orientation The orientation portrait to landscape change situation is apparently more devious than it appears. The switch of icons did not fix the problem. I want the header to be on the long side. I also want the catalog pictures to run left to right on the long side of the paper. I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC version to 8.3.1. Could that be the problem? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/26/12 11:00 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote:         Hi Lawrence, this is a dialog provided by the system and can usually be found in the menu right above the print command in menu "File". Just switch between the orientation icons. Carl Lawrence Brigham schrieb am 26.11.12 16:51: > > Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is located? > I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from > portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. > Larry B > larry5925()embarqmail.com > > On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de <mailto:einem%40gmx.de> > wrote: > > The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees > The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog > > Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > >  How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?      
Lawrence Brigham

Re: [gcmac] Catalog page orientation Failed to solve the problem, thanks for the suggestion however. Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/26/12 11:18 AM, "dknodel@swbell.net" <dknodel@swbell.net> wrote:         Hmm GC>File>PageSetup>Orientation? From: Lawrence Brigham <larry5925@embarqmail.com> Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Date: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:51 AM To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Subject: Re: [gcmac] Catalog page orientation       Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is located? I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote:         The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape?       <snip>       
Carl von Einem

Post by Carl von Einem »

It pays when you start with giving a specific description of your problem in the first pla. I assumed you wanted to change the orientation of an image. It seems as if you want to print a catalogue. Or a folder? Lawrence Brigham schrieb am 26.11.12 17:26: > > > The orientation portrait to landscape change situation is apparently > more devious than it appears. > The switch of icons did not fix the problem. > > I want the header to be on the long side. > I also want the catalog pictures to run left to right on the long side > of the paper. > > I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC > version to 8.3.1. > Could that be the problem? > Larry B > larry5925()embarqmail.com > > > > > On 11/26/12 11:00 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote: > > > > > > > Hi Lawrence, > > this is a dialog provided by the system and can usually be found in the > menu right above the print command in menu "File". Just switch between > the orientation icons. > > Carl > > Lawrence Brigham schrieb am 26.11.12 16:51: > > > > Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is > located? > > I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from > > portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. > > Larry B > > larry5925()embarqmail.com > > > > On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de > <mailto:einem%40gmx.de> > wrote: > > > > The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees > > The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog > > > > Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: > > > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape? > > > > > > >
Lawrence Brigham

Re: [gcmac] Catalog page orientation A Catalog Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/26/12 11:53 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de> wrote:         It pays when you start with giving a specific description of your problem in the first pla. I assumed you wanted to change the orientation of an image. It seems as if you want to print a catalogue. Or a folder? Lawrence Brigham schrieb am 26.11.12 17:26: > > > The orientation portrait to landscape change situation is apparently > more devious than it appears. > The switch of icons did not fix the problem. > > I want the header to be on the long side. > I also want the catalog pictures to run left to right on the long side > of the paper. > > I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC > version to 8.3.1. > Could that be the problem? > Larry B > larry5925()embarqmail.com > > > > > On 11/26/12 11:00 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de <mailto:einem%40gmx.de> > wrote: > > > > > > >     Hi Lawrence, > >     this is a dialog provided by the system and can usually be found in the >     menu right above the print command in menu "File". Just switch between >     the orientation icons. > >     Carl > >     Lawrence Brigham schrieb am 26.11.12 16:51: >     > >     >  Could you be more specific about where the page setup dialog is >     located? >     >  I did try on the Graphic Converter drop down menu to change from >     >  portrait to landscape. That was not the solution. >     >  Larry B >     >  larry5925()embarqmail.com >     > >     >  On 11/26/12 9:16 AM, "Carl von Einem" <einem@gmx.de <mailto:einem%40gmx.de> >     <mailto:einem%40gmx.de> > wrote: >     > >     >  The image itself: turn the image 90 degrees >     >  The orientation on the printed page: page setup dialog >     > >     >  Lawrence schrieb am 26.11.12 15:09: >     >  > How do I change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape? > > > > > > >