Catalog from Portrait to Landscape question

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Lawrence Brigham

Catalog from Portrait to Landscape question

Post by Lawrence Brigham »

Catalog from Portrait to Landscape question How do I change the page orientation of a Catalog from Portrait to Landscape? This was available in the past.  I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC version to 8.3.1. Could that be the problem? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com
thorstenlemke

Re: Catalog from Portrait to Landscape question

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,normally just change the default page orientation.Thorsten On 27.11.2012, at 20:22, Lawrence Brigham <larry5925@embarqmail.com> wrote:   How do I change the page orientation of a Catalog from Portrait to Landscape? This was available in the past.  I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC version to 8.3.1. Could that be the problem? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com
Lawrence Brigham

Post by Lawrence Brigham »

Re: [gcmac] Catalog from Portrait to Landscape question Paper size 8.5 x 11, orientation “landscape” are the page attributes I have been using. Is there another “default page orientation”? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/27/12 2:59 PM, "Thorsten Lemke" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:         Hello, normally just change the default page orientation. Thorsten On 27.11.2012, at 20:22, Lawrence Brigham <larry5925@embarqmail.com> wrote:   How do I change the page orientation of a Catalog from Portrait to Landscape? This was available in the past.  I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC version to 8.3.1. Could that be the problem? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com <http://embarqmail.com>        
James Plante

Post by James Plante »

Larry, this is just a shot in the dark, but worth a try. As I understand it, you're using the Page Setup dialogue to change to landscape orientation. Instead, try setting a landscape-oriented page style, and make sure the document is in fact using that style. Worth a shot. Jim Plante On Nov 27, 2012, at 1:22 PM, Lawrence Brigham <larry5925@embarqmail.com> wrote:   How do I change the page orientation of a Catalog from Portrait to Landscape? This was available in the past.  I had it working my way several weeks ago prior to updating the GC version to 8.3.1. Could that be the problem? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta which should remember the settings.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 27.11.2012, at 22:30, Lawrence Brigham <larry5925@embarqmail.com> wrote:   Paper size 8.5 x 11, orientation “landscape” are the page attributes I have been using. Is there another “default page orientation”? Larry B larry5925()embarqmail.com On 11/27/12 2:59 PM, "Thorsten Lemke" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:        
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,The Find/Replace is still broken; On Dec 5, 2012, at 7:40 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hello,I released a new beta which should remember the settings.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorstenRobert Poland - Fort Collins, CO