Wish list + addon

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Wish list + addon

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, I know I've asked for this before… I'd like to see a way to select (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection". Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None," ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. TIA, Robert Poland 2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac 12 GB Ram, 1TB HD OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)
thorstenlemke

Re: Wish list + addon

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert,which keystroke do you suggest?Thorstene: Thorsten,I know I've asked for this before…I'd like to see a way to select  (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection".Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None,"ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default.TIA,
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

On Dec 28, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hi Robert, > > which keystroke do you suggest? > > Thorsten > e: > >> Thorsten, >> >> I know I've asked for this before… >> >> I'd like to see a way to select (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection". Command + Shift + "N" seems to be free. Or you could open it up to where the user could assign his own choice from the System Pfeferences. >> Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None," >> >> ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. Photoshop uses "D" >> TIA, > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Dominick Frank Issi

Post by Dominick Frank Issi »

Believe that's a BAD idea since that sequence gives you a "new folder" on the desktop and while "Saving" to a new folder within most programs. Just sayin' ... Dominick On Dec 28, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Robert Poland wrote: > > On Dec 28, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > >> >> >> Hi Robert, >> >> which keystroke do you suggest? >> >> Thorsten >> e: >> >>> Thorsten, >>> >>> I know I've asked for this before… >>> >>> I'd like to see a way to select (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection". > > Command + Shift + "N" seems to be free. > > Or you could open it up to where the user could assign his own choice from the System Pfeferences. > >>> Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None," >>> >>> ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. > > Photoshop uses "D" > >>> TIA, >> > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Dominick, While I agree the Command + Shift + "N" combo seems more common than I first thought the logic of not using a combo just because it's used somewhere else doesn't seem valid. On Dec 28, 2012, at 12:42 PM, "Dominick (Frank) Issi" <fissi@verizon.net> wrote: > Believe that's a BAD idea since that sequence gives you a "new folder" on the desktop and while "Saving" to a new folder within most programs. Just sayin' ... > > Dominick > > > On Dec 28, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Robert Poland wrote: > >> >> On Dec 28, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> >>> >>> >>> Hi Robert, >>> >>> which keystroke do you suggest? >>> >>> Thorsten >>> e: >>> >>>> Thorsten, >>>> >>>> I know I've asked for this before… >>>> >>>> I'd like to see a way to select (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection". >> >> Command + Shift + "N" seems to be free. >> >> Or you could open it up to where the user could assign his own choice from the System Pfeferences. >> >>>> Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None," >>>> >>>> ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. >> >> Photoshop uses "D" >> >>>> TIA, >>> >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO >> >> >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >> Yahoo! Groups Links >> >> >> > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert, I added now option + esc to select none and option + N to select the other item. The x key does already swap the foreground and background color. http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html Thorsten On 28.12.2012, at 16:32, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > > On Dec 28, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > >> >> >> Hi Robert, >> >> which keystroke do you suggest? >> >> Thorsten >> e: >> >>> Thorsten, >>> >>> I know I've asked for this before… >>> >>> I'd like to see a way to select (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection". > > Command + Shift + "N" seems to be free. > > Or you could open it up to where the user could assign his own choice from the System Pfeferences. > >>> Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None," >>> >>> ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. > > Photoshop uses "D" > >>> TIA, >> > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO >
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thanks Thorsten, On Dec 31, 2012, at 5:10 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Hi Robert, > > I added now option + esc to select none and option + N to select the other item. Option + esc to select None and option + N (not a number) to select the "Aspect ratio of current selection." Sorry, I wasn't clear here. I would like to be able to select from the list any of the choices. No keys yet for single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. > The x key does already swap the foreground and background color. > > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > Thorsten > > > On 28.12.2012, at 16:32, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> >> On Dec 28, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> >>> >>> >>> Hi Robert, >>> >>> which keystroke do you suggest? >>> >>> Thorsten >>> e: >>> >>>> Thorsten, >>>> >>>> I know I've asked for this before… >>>> >>>> I'd like to see a way to select (Single keystroke) "Aspect ratio for selection". >> >> Command + Shift + "N" seems to be free. >> >> Or you could open it up to where the user could assign his own choice from the System Pfeferences. >> >>>> Or at least a single keystroke to return to a selection of "None," >>>> >>>> ALSO it would sure be nice if there was a single keystroke to revert the Foreground and Background colors (in the Tools) to the default. >> >> Photoshop uses "D" >> >>>> TIA, >>> >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO