Browser search question

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Myron Molnau

Browser search question

Post by Myron Molnau »

I have my images in the Browser. I have some images with IPTC data and others do not have any data. I can easily search the Title or Keywords for a string but I cannot figure out how to find all images with a blank Title or with no Keywords. I also looked in the Action Menu but cannot find anything that will work there. This should be obvious but I cannot find it. Any ideas? Thanks. Myron
thorstenlemke

Re: Browser search question

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Myron,please enable the IPTC Caption/Keyword indicator in the prefs part browser.It will show small lines at the top left of the image if it does contain a caption and a keyword.Thorsten On 10.01.2013, at 19:42, Myron Molnau <myron@turbonet.com> wrote:   I have my images in the Browser. I have some images with IPTC data and others do not have any data. I can easily search the Title or Keywords for a string but I cannot figure out how to find all images with a blank Title or with no Keywords. I also looked in the Action Menu but cannot find anything that will work there. This should be obvious but I cannot find it. Any ideas? Thanks. Myron