T for TWAIN

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
watcombeman

T for TWAIN

Post by watcombeman »

<command>T used to start the TWAIN scanner. Alas, it now brings up a Fonts list. I use the former a lot, the latter very seldom. Would it be possible at least to set <command><option>T to start the scanner? John.
thorstenlemke

Re: T for TWAIN

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,you can enable it in the prefs of the latest beta.I disabled it by default. Because some twain drivers does crash if no scanner is connected. So,  I avoid a crash of GraphicConverter after pressing command + T.Thorsten On 27.01.2013, at 10:49, "watcombeman" <john@yclept.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:   T used to start the TWAIN scanner. Alas, it now brings up a Fonts list. I use the former a lot, the latter very seldom. Would it be possible at least to set T to start the scanner? John.
watcombeman

Re: T for TWAIN

Post by watcombeman »

Ah - that seems to work. I see my attempts to put chevron brackets into my posting failed :-( John. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > > Hello, > > you can enable it in the prefs of the latest beta. > I disabled it by default. Because some twain drivers does crash if no scanner is connected. So, I avoid a crash of GraphicConverter after pressing command + T. > > Thorsten > > > On 27.01.2013, at 10:49, "watcombeman" wrote: > > > T used to start the TWAIN scanner. Alas, it now brings up a Fonts list. > > I use the former a lot, the latter very seldom. > > Would it be possible at least to set > > >