GC 8.5.3 (1138) BUG

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

GC 8.5.3 (1138) BUG

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, I see that this version; If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8.5.3 (1138) BUG

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Robert.yes, because I switch to grayscale mode to keep the result small.So, the other option would be to keep the complete image in RGB - but you did not want this in the past.Thorsten On 03.02.2013, at 18:14, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, I see that this version; If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:34 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello Robert. > > yes, because I switch to grayscale mode to keep the result small. > > So, the other option would be to keep the complete image in RGB - but you did not want this in the past. Says who. I use this to clean up text around color pictures. > Thorsten > > On 03.02.2013, at 18:14, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> I see that this version; >> >> If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. >> >> TIA, >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO >>
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 03.02.2013, at 22:05, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:34 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello Robert. > > yes, because I switch to grayscale mode to keep the result small. > > So, the other option would be to keep the complete image in RGB - but you did not want this in the past. Says who. I use this to clean up text around color pictures. > Thorsten > > On 03.02.2013, at 18:14, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> I see that this version; >> >> If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. >> >> TIA, >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO >>
watcombeman

Post by watcombeman »

"The requested URL /beta/gc8_build1138.zip was not found on this server." John. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > Thorsten > > On 03.02.2013, at 22:05, Robert Poland wrote: > > > On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:34 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@...> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Robert. > > > > > > yes, because I switch to grayscale mode to keep the result small. > > > > > > So, the other option would be to keep the complete image in RGB - but you did not want this in the past. > > > > Says who. I use this to clean up text around color pictures. > > > > > Thorsten > > > > > > On 03.02.2013, at 18:14, Robert Poland rpoland@...> wrote: > > > > > >> Thorsten, > > >> > > >> I see that this version; > > >> > > >> If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. > > >> > > >> TIA, > > >> > > >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > > >> > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, please retry now. Thorsten
watcombeman

Post by watcombeman »

Ah - it's there now :-) J --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "watcombeman" wrote: > > "The requested URL /beta/gc8_build1138.zip was not found on this server." > John. > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > > > > Hello, > > > > I released a new beta. > > Please check: > > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > > > Thorsten > > > > On 03.02.2013, at 22:05, Robert Poland wrote: > > > > > On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:34 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Robert. > > > > > > > > yes, because I switch to grayscale mode to keep the result small. > > > > > > > > So, the other option would be to keep the complete image in RGB - but you did not want this in the past. > > > > > > Says who. I use this to clean up text around color pictures. > > > > > > > Thorsten > > > > > > > > On 03.02.2013, at 18:14, Robert Poland rpoland@> wrote: > > > > > > > >> Thorsten, > > > >> > > > >> I see that this version; > > > >> > > > >> If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. > > > >> > > > >> TIA, > > > >> > > > >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > > > >> > > > > > >
Tony Jackson

Post by Tony Jackson »

>Hi, > >please retry now. > >Thorsten Still not working... -- Tony Jackson, Devon, UK.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please reload in the browser. Should be 1139.Thorsten On 04.02.2013, at 11:50, Tony Jackson <tony@you-me-and-us.com> wrote:   >Hi, > >please retry now. > >Thorsten Still not working... -- Tony Jackson, Devon, UK.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thanks Thorsten, No more Grayscale now, but no more Full Screen Preview either. On Feb 4, 2013, at 2:17 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > Thorsten > > On 03.02.2013, at 22:05, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:34 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> >> > >> > >> > Hello Robert. >> > >> > yes, because I switch to grayscale mode to keep the result small. >> > >> > So, the other option would be to keep the complete image in RGB - but you did not want this in the past. >> >> Says who. I use this to clean up text around color pictures. >> >> > Thorsten >> > >> > On 03.02.2013, at 18:14, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net> wrote: >> > >> >> Thorsten, >> >> >> >> I see that this version; >> >> >> >> If I select an area with the Selection Tool and then choose to do the Effect/Black & White/Threshold the effect is now applied to the elected area BUT the rest of the whole image is now grayscale. >> >> >> >> TIA, >> >> >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO