Feature Request: Import pictures button and menu item

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
watcombeman

Re: Feature Request: Import pictures button and menu item

Post by watcombeman »

I see a dialogue headed "Welcome to Graphic Converter". Under this are a series of icons: Create a new image Open an image Show a browser Start slide show Do a batch conversion and at the very bottom, a check box for Show this dialogue on startup. Once you have unchecked this option, AFAIK the only way to get it back is to go to Preferences/General/Misc and click "Reset all notifications" - or of course, trash your preferences and start over. John. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Marino Pascal wrote: > > For this conversation to be meaningful, please answer this: > Quit GC, relaunch it. What do you see? > > On 2/13/13 3:32 AM, watcombeman wrote: > > No, I really couldn't be doing with that. > > > > Normally the first thing I do when starting GC is to open the scanner, but I'd never think of asking for that to be the default option! > > > > What do you not like about the option of having the opening dialogue that enables you to go to the browser among the other options? > > > > John. > > > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Marino Pascal wrote: > >> > >> Adding it to the menu would help. > > > > Snip... > > > >> Also I think the Browser View should be the default view when opening GC. > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > >