GC 8.5.3 (1153)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

GC 8.5.3 (1153)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, The eyedropper selection is now totally broken for the Find/Replace function. Is there a preference somewhere to restore it? TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8.5.3 (1153)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Robert,I changed nothing in the tool. What js broken? Did you try to trash the prefs file? Maybe it got corrupted.Thorsten On 02.03.2013, at 16:03, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, The eyedropper selection is now totally broken for the Find/Replace function. Is there a preference somewhere to restore it? TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Oops, wrong function. I meant Add/Remove margins. Can't seem to access the eyedropper in that function. Find and Replace works as it should. On Mar 2, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello Robert, > > I changed nothing in the tool. What js broken? Did you try to trash the prefs file? Maybe it got corrupted. > > Thorsten > > > On 02.03.2013, at 16:03, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> The eyedropper selection is now totally broken for the Find/Replace function. >> >> Is there a preference somewhere to restore it? >> >> TIA, >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 02.03.2013, at 21:46, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, Oops, wrong function. I meant Add/Remove margins. Can't seem to access the eyedropper in that function. Find and Replace works as it should. On Mar 2, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello Robert, > > I changed nothing in the tool. What js broken? Did you try to trash the prefs file? Maybe it got corrupted. > > Thorsten >