Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
d_chatterley

Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working

Post by d_chatterley »

I am having trouble converting ai files to PDFs (vectors). Converting EPS files to PDF (vectors) or converting AI to PDF (non vectors) is working just fine. I just cannot convert ai files to vector PDFs. I get no action or error or anything. The software just waits or blinks if I press "Go" multiple times. Has anyone experienced this? Help is much appreciated.
thorstenlemke

Re: Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,many thanks. Can I get the file?Thorsten On 08.05.2013, at 03:57, "d_chatterley" <d_chatterley@yahoo.com> wrote:   I am having trouble converting ai files to PDFs (vectors). Converting EPS files to PDF (vectors) or converting AI to PDF (non vectors) is working just fine. I just cannot convert ai files to vector PDFs. I get no action or error or anything. The software just waits or blinks if I press "Go" multiple times. Has anyone experienced this? Help is much appreciated.
Devon Chatterley

Post by Devon Chatterley »

Attachments :newclosebtn2.aigraph.aiHere are a few files. I have not had luck with ANY ai files regardless of their version ( I tried from Illustrator CS2 to CS6)Thanks From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 11:22 PM Subject: Re: [gcmac] Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working   Hello,many thanks. Can I get the file?Thorsten On 08.05.2013, at 03:57, "d_chatterley" <d_chatterley@yahoo.com> wrote:   I am having trouble converting ai files to PDFs (vectors). Converting EPS files to PDF (vectors) or converting AI to PDF (non vectors) is working just fine. I just cannot convert ai files to vector PDFs. I get no action or error or anything. The software just waits or blinks if I press "Go" multiple times. Has anyone experienced this? Help is much appreciated.
thorstenlemke

Re: Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working [2 Attachments]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please e-mail zipped. Download did not work here.Thorsten On 11.05.2013, at 22:06, Devon Chatterley <d_chatterley@yahoo.com> wrote: Here are a few files. I have not had luck with ANY ai files regardless of their version ( I tried from Illustrator CS2 to CS6)Thanks
Devon Chatterley

Post by Devon Chatterley »

Attachments :Archive.zipHere are the files zipped. From: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 11:22 PM Subject: Re: [gcmac] Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working   Hello,many thanks. Can I get the file?Thorsten On 08.05.2013, at 03:57, "d_chatterley" <d_chatterley@yahoo.com> wrote:   I am having trouble converting ai files to PDFs (vectors). Converting EPS files to PDF (vectors) or converting AI to PDF (non vectors) is working just fine. I just cannot convert ai files to vector PDFs. I get no action or error or anything. The software just waits or blinks if I press "Go" multiple times. Has anyone experienced this? Help is much appreciated.
thorstenlemke

Re: Convert ai/ps to PDF (vectors) not working [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,your ai files are already PDFs. Just change the extension to .PDF and all is done.Thorsten On 19.05.2013, at 20:52, Devon Chatterley <d_chatterley@yahoo.com> wrote:   Here are the files zipped.