GC control cameras?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Katie

GC control cameras?

Post by Katie »

Can GC control a USB camera like PhotoBooth? If not, please take this as a feature request or separate app development request. It would be great to have a high quality camera controller that is compatible or merged with GC. TIA, KB
thorstenlemke

Re: GC control cameras?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Katie,what should the controller exactly do?Thorsten On 06.06.2013, at 22:23, "Katie" <kbretsch@gmail.com> wrote: Can GC control a USB camera like PhotoBooth? If not, please take this as a feature request or separate app development request. It would be great to have a high quality camera controller that is compatible or merged with GC. TIA, KB
Ermanno Polli

Re: GC control cameras?

Post by Ermanno Polli »

On 07/06/13 10:53, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > Hi Katie, > > > what should the controller exactly do? > > Thorsten While we are waiting for Katie's wishing list, I can give you my whist list. ;-) o) I'd like the camera controller having the capability to show what the camera sees in real time, with shoot, focus and zoom capability. o) As a second, less priority, wish is having a time lapse capability with saving the photo in my Mac. (yes, I love to see the flowers' opening) More or less what the old Canon Remote Control had, years ago. Is this possible or are you bound by patents, copyright or the like? Thanx and ciao, Ermanno > > > On 06.06.2013, at 22:23, "Katie" <kbretsch@gmail.com > <mailto:kbretsch@gmail.com>> wrote: > >> Can GC control a USB camera like PhotoBooth? If not, please take this >> as a feature request or separate app development request. It would be >> great to have a high quality camera controller that is compatible or >> merged with GC. >> >> TIA, KB >> >> > >