Applescript: Current Zoom

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Christopher Stone

Applescript: Current Zoom

Post by Christopher Stone »

Hey Thorsten, Current zoom of the front window cannot be get/set via Applescript? The zoom box cannot be accessed via the keyboard? Thanks. -- Best Regards, Chris
thorstenlemke

Re: Applescript: Current Zoom

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,did you try to access the display factor by script?Thorsten On 15.06.2013, at 21:30, Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> wrote:   Hey Thorsten, Current zoom of the front window cannot be get/set via Applescript? The zoom box cannot be accessed via the keyboard? Thanks. -- Best Regards, Chris
Christopher Stone

On Jun 15, 2013, at 14:33, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: did you try to access the display factor by script?______________________________________________________________________Hey Thorsten,No.  Obviously not.  :)Thank you.It would never have occurred to me to search for 'factor' in GC's Applescript dictionary.I did look for zoom and view.Perhaps you might consider changing the explanatory text slightly.From: horizontal and vertical display factors of the image, if any  To: horizontal and vertical zoom factors of the image, if anyOr some such.--Take Care,Chris
Christopher Stone

Hey Thorsten,Is it possible to move the viewpoint of a zoomed image via Applescript?Thanks.--Take Care,Chris
Christopher Stone

On Jun 15, 2013, at 14:30, Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> wrote: > > The zoom box cannot be accessed via the keyboard? ______________________________________________________________________ Hey Thorsten, You didn't answer my second question. Thanks. -- Take Care, Chris
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Chris,that is currently not supported. Just click into the field and you can edit the value.Thorsten On 15.06.2013, at 23:21, Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> wrote:   On Jun 15, 2013, at 14:30, Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> wrote: > > The zoom box cannot be accessed via the keyboard? __________________________________________________________ Hey Thorsten, You didn't answer my second question. Thanks. -- Take Care, Chris
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Chris,not yet. Thorsten On 15.06.2013, at 22:55, Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> wrote:   Hey Thorsten,Is it possible to move the viewpoint of a zoomed image via Applescript?Thanks.--Take Care,Chris
Christopher Stone

Hey Thorsten, On Jun 16, 2013, at 04:18, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> The zoom box cannot be accessed via the keyboard? > that is currently not supported. Okay. Please add this to your feature-request-list. I'm one of those people who prefers to use the keyboard whenever possible. > Just click into the field and you can edit the value. Yes, obviously. :) -- Take Care, Chris