[ANN] GraphicConverter 8.7 (Build 1253)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 8.7 (Build 1253)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released a new beta. Please check: http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html I will release the final version tomorrow. Regards Thorsten Lemke
Robert Poland

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 8.7 (Build 1253)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Again I ask; Is it really necessary to change the background color when applying the Effest/Black & White/Threshold command. Background and Foreground are messed with. On Jun 21, 2013, at 5:06 AM, "lemkesoft" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > I will release the final version tomorrow. > > Regards > Thorsten Lemke Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that command should change to black & white the colors.Thorsten On 21.06.2013, at 15:59, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, Again I ask; Is it really necessary to change the background color when applying the Effest/Black & White/Threshold command. Background and Foreground are messed with. On Jun 21, 2013, at 5:06 AM, "lemkesoft" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Hello,.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

On Jun 21, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hello,that command should change to black & white the colors.I realize that, that is what it is used for.But why would it mess with the settings in the Tool Bar?See attached for toolbar function screwed with;Problem occurs on two different machines.ThorstenOn 21.06.2013, at 15:59, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:Thorsten,Again I ask;Is it really necessary to change the background color when applying the Effest/Black & White/Threshold command.Background and Foreground are messed with.On Jun 21, 2013, at 5:06 AM, "lemkesoft" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:> Hello,. Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,ah - thanks. Will check.Thorsten On 21.06.2013, at 21:23, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:On Jun 21, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hello,that command should change to black & white the colors.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThat does fix it.Thorsten On 21.06.2013, at 21:23, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:On Jun 21, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hello,that command should change to black & white the colors.I realize that, that is what it is used for.But why would it mess with the settings in the Tool Bar?See attached for toolbar function screwed with;Problem occurs on two different machines.Thorsten
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, GREAT, that fixed the Foreground / Background issue. But the bottom 5 items of the Tools still don't have tool tips. I thought they used to have them??? On Jun 23, 2013, at 1:53 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hi, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > That does fix it. > > Thorsten > > > On 21.06.2013, at 21:23, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> >> On Jun 21, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> >>> >>> >>> Hello, >>> >>> that command should change to black & white the colors. >> >> I realize that, that is what it is used for. >> >> But why would it mess with the settings in the Tool Bar? >> >> See attached for toolbar function screwed with; >> >> Problem occurs on two different machines. >> >>> Thorsten Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThis is now fixed, too.Thorsten On 23.06.2013, at 14:05, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, GREAT, that fixed the Foreground / Background issue. But the bottom 5 items of the Tools still don't have tool tips. I thought they used to have them??? On Jun 23, 2013, at 1:53 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hi,
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Great, looks good here. On Jun 23, 2013, at 1:48 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > This is now fixed, too. > > Thorsten > > > On 23.06.2013, at 14:05, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> GREAT, that fixed the Foreground / Background issue. >> >> But the bottom 5 items of the Tools still don't have tool tips. >> >> I thought they used to have them??? >> >> On Jun 23, 2013, at 1:53 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> >> > >> > >> > Hi, >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Jeffrey Lomicka

Feature request: Move .XMP with raw files

Post by Jeffrey Lomicka »

Feature request: When moving a raw image which carries metadata in a sidecar .xmp file (for example, Olympus .ORF after being edited with ACR), move the side car file whenever you move the image file. For example, when I drag the image out of the browser into another folder, either in the browser or in the Finder, notice the other file and take it too. It might be appropriate to take all files that have the same name, different extensions, in order to capture future or alternate sidecar formats, but you'd have to poll the user community to determine if that's a good idea. - Jeff