tile effect filter: not WYSIWYG

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
fdeblauwe

tile effect filter: not WYSIWYG

Post by fdeblauwe »

Hi, I have a question about the tile effect filter in GC.I have an image at 100%. When I use, for instance, the Tile Effect (CI) - Triangle Tile filter, what I see after adjusting the dials to my liking and pressing "OK" is not what I had. The image filter shifts basically. This makes it impossible to select certain tile filter settings as they never result in what I selected. Not all Tile Effect (CI) filters have this problem though, e.g., the Kaleidoscope filter works fine.What am I doing wrong? Oh, I use GC 6.7.7 on a MacBook Pro 8,1 running Lion. Thanks :-)
thorstenlemke

Re: tile effect filter: not WYSIWYG

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello,please use the current 8.8 on Lion.Thorsten On 16.09.2013, at 23:10, <fdeblauwe@yahoo.com> wrote:   Hi, I have a question about the tile effect filter in GC.I have an image at 100%. When I use, for instance, the Tile Effect (CI) - Triangle Tile filter, what I see after adjusting the dials to my liking and pressing "OK" is not what I had. The image filter shifts basically. This makes it impossible to select certain tile filter settings as they never result in what I selected. Not all Tile Effect (CI) filters have this problem though, e.g., the Kaleidoscope filter works fine.What am I doing wrong? Oh, I use GC 6.7.7 on a MacBook Pro 8,1 running Lion. Thanks :-)