Hide tools in slideshow?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
RickM

Hide tools in slideshow?

Post by RickM »

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. I tried searching the group but there are so many messages... Is there a way to hide the slideshow toolbar? I tried checking auto-hide but it doesn't seem to have any effect, the tools are always there. I'd like to use the slideshow just to display images and the toolbar is quite a distraction. Thanks in advance.
rrivkin

Re: Hide tools in slideshow?

Post by rrivkin »

Go to preferences->slide show and uncheck the appropriate box. On Nov 10, 2013, at 9:45 PM, "RickM" <rickm@mac.com> wrote:   Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. I tried searching the group but there are so many messages... Is there a way to hide the slideshow toolbar? I tried checking auto-hide but it doesn't seem to have any effect, the tools are always there. I'd like to use the slideshow just to display images and the toolbar is quite a distraction. Thanks in advance.
Rick Montgomery

Post by Rick Montgomery »

> Go to preferences->slide show and uncheck the appropriate box. I have looked through all the Preferences panels and tried everything that looked like it had any chance of making a difference. The tools always show.
peturrasmussen

Post by peturrasmussen »

I think it is „Automatically show and hide toolbar“ in General More  ---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <rickm@...> wrote: > Go to preferences->slide show and uncheck the appropriate box. I have looked through all the Preferences panels and tried everything that looked like it had any chance of making a difference. The tools always show.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I attached a screenshot.Thorsten On 13.11.2013, at 04:57, Rick Montgomery <rickm@mac.com> wrote: > Go to preferences->slide show and uncheck the appropriate box.I have looked through all the Preferences panels and tried everything that looked like it had any chance of making a difference. The tools always show.