Best Way to Reduce File Size?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

Re: Best Way to Reduce File Size?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,did you check resize after resize in the prefs?Thorsten On 29.11.2013, at 02:25, <teegate@comcast.net> <teegate@comcast.net> wrote: Thank you. However, it still is not working properly. Let me explain this in more detail.
teegate

Post by teegate »

I have not been able to find that preference. I see in General/Display Windows/ Resize Window after/scale zoom and Window after next/previous and both are checked. I did make another screen captiure showing the 6.7.4 version working how I want it to work, but it is slightly a larger video for some reason and may take a few seconds to load. You can see that after cropping the window fits to the screen. http://home.comcast.net/~teegate/GC674.mov Guy ---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <lemke@...> wrote:Hi,did you check resize after resize in the prefs?Thorsten On 29.11.2013, at 02:25, <teegate@...> <teegate@...> wrote: Thank you. However, it still is not working properly. Let me explain this in more detail.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Guy,that is currently not possible.No one did request it during the last three years.ThorstenOn 29.11.2013, at 12:47, <teegate@comcast.net> <teegate@comcast.net> wrote: I did make another screen captiure showing the 6.7.4 version working how I want it to work, but it is slightly a larger video for some reason and may take a few seconds to load. You can see that after cropping the window fits to the screen.