Awful image quality browsing iPhone images

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rob_gendreau

Awful image quality browsing iPhone images

Post by rob_gendreau »

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I allow GC to browse images on my iPhone (or iPad) they look horrible; pixelated messes. There's also no Exif data, location, etc; almost no metadata. I selectively import from the device so I hoped I could use GC instead of Image Capture, but browsing looks so awful I can't. Is there a solution? Or is this a limitation of trying to browse the iPhone itself? thanks, Rob
thorstenlemke

Re: Awful image quality browsing iPhone images

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Rob,that is the image capture preview.Just select all and click onto the import button at the bottom.Thorsten On 10.01.2014, at 19:40, rob_gendreau <rob.gendreau@gmail.com> wrote: Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I allow GC to browse images on my iPhone (or iPad) they look horrible; pixelated messes.There's also no Exif data, location, etc; almost no metadata.I selectively import from the device so I hoped I could use GC instead of Image Capture, but browsing looks so awful I can't. Is there a solution? Or is this a limitation of trying to browse the iPhone itself?thanks,Rob