Scripts for iPhoto actions

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
valsmiley

Scripts for iPhoto actions

Post by valsmiley »

In a newly installed GC (from Lemke) I do not find the scripts to create alias from iPhoto , make copy of iPhoto content, etc that I find in CG on another machine. The scripts folder is empty. How do I get these very useful scripts into the new install?Thanks
thorstenlemke

Re: Scripts for iPhoto actions

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Bob,it is just in the menu.Thorsten On 31.01.2014, at 18:32, <bob@gone4dive.com> <bob@gone4dive.com> wrote: In a newly installed GC (from Lemke) I do not find the scripts to create alias from iPhoto , make copy of iPhoto content, etc that I find in CG on another machine. The scripts folder is empty. How do I get these very useful scripts into the new install?Thanks
valsmiley

Post by valsmiley »

They are there but they are grayed out. Actually in both CG 8 & 9 on the computer in question.OS 10.7.5 Doesn't make much sense to me. I'm trying to get things organized so I can do a "Class" on CG for our Citrus Mac User Group. Which is why I was checking things on my old laptop as I know some of our members are still stuck in 10.7.5.Thanks
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,is there a valid iPhoto database at the default location?Thorsten On 01.02.2014, at 03:10, <bob@gone4dive.com> <bob@gone4dive.com> wrote: They are there but they are grayed out. Actually in both CG 8 & 9 on the computer in question.OS 10.7.5 Doesn't make much sense to me. I'm trying to get things organized so I can do a "Class" on CG for our Citrus Mac User Group. Which is why I was checking things on my old laptop as I know some of our members are still stuck in 10.7.5.Thanks
valsmiley

Post by valsmiley »

Oh my, that was way too simple. Such an obvious answer. Problem resolved. Thank you very much.Bob