GC 9.0.1 (1515) has amnesia

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Timothy Knox

GC 9.0.1 (1515) has amnesia

Post by Timothy Knox »

Every time I start it, it forgets (for my batch conversions) that I have chosen "Convert to Other Folder." Instead, it resets to "Convert to Subfolder" every time. This never happened in GC8 and previous. Similarly with batch rename. It forgets my settings every time, though at least with the ability to "Choose Presets" the aggravation is mitigated slightly. Over all, I love GC9, but this forgetfulness on it's part is frustrating. ;-) -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com> I like to say that in the old days, if you reinvented the wheel, you would get your wrist slapped for not reading. But nowadays people are reinventing the flat tire. I'd personally be happy if they reinvented the wheel, because at least we'd be moving forward. -- Alan Kay
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 9.0.1 (1515) has amnesia

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please use the current 9.0.2.Thorsten On 01.02.2014, at 06:41, Timothy Knox <tdk@thelbane.com> wrote: Every time I start it, it forgets (for my batch conversions) that I havechosen "Convert to Other Folder." Instead, it resets to "Convert toSubfolder" every time. This never happened in GC8 and previous.Similarly with batch rename. It forgets my settings every time, thoughat least with the ability to "Choose Presets" the aggravation ismitigated slightly.