Batch white-balance correction?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Timothy Knox

Batch white-balance correction?

Post by Timothy Knox »

So I can open an image, and do a white-balance correction on one image. But I'd like to batch apply it to several other images in the same set. Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure it out. The use case is, I shot a number of images in odd lighting. In one image, I shot a "white card", the rest, I shot my subject. So once I get the right correction, I can adjust them all. Is this possible? -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com> I like to say that in the old days, if you reinvented the wheel, you would get your wrist slapped for not reading. But nowadays people are reinventing the flat tire. I'd personally be happy if they reinvented the wheel, because at least we'd be moving forward. -- Alan Kay
thorstenlemke

Re: Batch white-balance correction?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,that is currently not supported. I add that to the wish list.Thorsten (important note: please always include this complete email in your reply)On 16.02.2014, at 05:39, Timothy Knox <tdk@thelbane.com> wrote: So I can open an image, and do a white-balance correction on one image.But I'd like to batch apply it to several other images in the same set.Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure it out.The use case is, I shot a number of images in odd lighting. In oneimage, I shot a "white card", the rest, I shot my subject. So once I getthe right correction, I can adjust them all. Is this possible?
Timothy Knox

Post by Timothy Knox »

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 09:28:06AM +0100, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > Hi, > > that is currently not supported. I add that to the wish list. > > Thorsten Thank you, very much! :-) > (important note: please always include this complete email in your reply) > > On 16.02.2014, at 05:39, Timothy Knox <tdk@thelbane.com> wrote: > > > So I can open an image, and do a white-balance correction on one image. > > But I'd like to batch apply it to several other images in the same set. > > Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure it out. > > > > The use case is, I shot a number of images in odd lighting. In one > > image, I shot a "white card", the rest, I shot my subject. So once I get > > the right correction, I can adjust them all. Is this possible? > -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com> I like to say that in the old days, if you reinvented the wheel, you would get your wrist slapped for not reading. But nowadays people are reinventing the flat tire. I'd personally be happy if they reinvented the wheel, because at least we'd be moving forward. -- Alan Kay
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I rechecked. It is already implemented.I attached a screenshot.Thorsten On 16.02.2014, at 05:39, Timothy Knox <tdk@thelbane.com> wrote: So I can open an image, and do a white-balance correction on one image.But I'd like to batch apply it to several other images in the same set.Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure it out.The use case is, I shot a number of images in odd lighting. In oneimage, I shot a "white card", the rest, I shot my subject. So once I getthe right correction, I can adjust them all. Is this possible?-- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com>I like to say that in the old days, if you reinvented the wheel,you would get your wrist slapped for not reading. But nowadayspeople are reinventing the flat tire. I'd personally be happy ifthey reinvented the wheel, because at least we'd be moving forward.-- Alan Kay
Timothy Knox

Re: Batch white-balance correction? [1 Attachment]

Post by Timothy Knox »

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 08:56:41PM +0100, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > Hi, > > I rechecked. It is already implemented. > I attached a screenshot. You da' man! Thank you, very much, dude, you have saved me much pain. :-) > Thorsten > > > On 16.02.2014, at 05:39, Timothy Knox <tdk@thelbane.com> wrote: > > > So I can open an image, and do a white-balance correction on one image. > > But I'd like to batch apply it to several other images in the same set. > > Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure it out. > > > > The use case is, I shot a number of images in odd lighting. In one > > image, I shot a "white card", the rest, I shot my subject. So once I get > > the right correction, I can adjust them all. Is this possible? > > > > -- > > Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com> > > > > I like to say that in the old days, if you reinvented the wheel, > > you would get your wrist slapped for not reading. But nowadays > > people are reinventing the flat tire. I'd personally be happy if > > they reinvented the wheel, because at least we'd be moving forward. > > -- Alan Kay > > > > > -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com> I like to say that in the old days, if you reinvented the wheel, you would get your wrist slapped for not reading. But nowadays people are reinventing the flat tire. I'd personally be happy if they reinvented the wheel, because at least we'd be moving forward. -- Alan Kay