Change text height, stretch

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
sdca92108

Change text height, stretch

Post by sdca92108 »

I have been away from GraphicConverter for a while but I have a recollection that I could stretch a font in a text box but cannot find out how now.  I have a large 350 point font in a poster but would like to stretch the height now without affecting the width.  Can this be done in a text box?  If I flatten the text, loosing editing capabilities, can I stretch the resulting graphic?  Thanks,Jim
thorstenlemke

Re: Change text height, stretch

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,just flatten the text and stretch the selection.Please view the movie:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/267 ... ovThorsten On 20.02.2014, at 18:26, <sdca92108@yahoo.com> <sdca92108@yahoo.com> wrote: I have been away from GraphicConverter for a while but I have a recollection that I could stretch a font in a text box but cannot find out how now.  I have a large 350 point font in a poster but would like to stretch the height now without affecting the width.  Can this be done in a text box?  If I flatten the text, loosing editing capabilities, can I stretch the resulting graphic?  Thanks,Jim__._,
sdca92108

Re: Change text height, stretch

Post by sdca92108 »

Thanks.  It worked.  I need to watch more of those videos.Jim