Slideshow details

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Ian Davies

Slideshow details

Post by Ian Davies »

GC9 appears to have lost the feature in the slideshow where it shows what image number you're currently viewing from the current folder e.g. (1/10) I've used the First Aid app to trash preferences and this didn't fix it. Also, is it possible to show image scale with this info by default rather than just when you've zoomed in or out of an image? thanks Ian
thorstenlemke

Re: Slideshow details

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Ian,just enable the display of the details in the slideshow prefs.ThorstenOn 22.03.2014, at 20:56, Ian Davies <ian@acid-product.co.uk> wrote: GC9 appears to have lost the feature in the slideshow where it shows what image number you're currently viewing from the current folder e.g. (1/10)I've used the First Aid app to trash preferences and this didn't fix it.Also, is it possible to show image scale with this info by default rather than just when you've zoomed in or out of an image?thanksIan
Ian Davies

Re: Slideshow details

Post by Ian Davies »

Weird, I had that checked already but it wasn't showing up. I un-checked and then re-checked the option and now the information's there. Thanks anyway!