slide show behaviour?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
nikolai sliwerski

slide show behaviour?

Post by nikolai sliwerski »

I have tried to mimic a simple but neceessary slide show behaviour from GC 6 in GC 9 but don’t seem to be able to get it right. Playing images at random then using up/down arrow keys to pause/restart works correctly but the left/right arrow keys will only move to the next random image, NOT to the actual previous/next in folder. slide show prefs in GC9 are: general>sort by creation date (or by name), order by: ascending (or descending) general more>navigation toolbar* checked I’ve looked through the manuals and as far as I can tell it should be working thanks
thorstenlemke

Re: slide show behaviour?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please check the help menu for the shortcuts. You will see the new shortcuts for this behavior.Thorsten On 21.04.2014, at 04:48, nikolai sliwerski <nikolai@tokyo.email.ne.jp> wrote: I have tried to mimic a simple but neceessary slide show behaviour from GC 6 in GC 9 but don’t seem to be able to get it right.Playing images at random then using up/down arrow keys to pause/restart works correctly but the left/right arrow keys will only move to the next random image, NOT to the actual previous/next in folder.slide show prefs in GC9 are: general>sort by creation date (or by name), order by: ascending (or descending)general more>navigation toolbar* checkedI’ve looked through the manuals and as far as I can tell it should be workingthanks
nik.sliwerski

Post by nik.sliwerski »

Thanks Thorsten, I'd mistaken the page up/down part. Also, cmd/arrow left/right has what I want. Is there any way to remap to keep it all in the up/down/left/right arrows the same as as GC6, and use page up/down for previous/next in the random series?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,sorry,  no.ThorstenOn 23.04.2014, at 02:23, <nikolai@tokyo.email.ne.jp> <nikolai@tokyo.email.ne.jp> wrote: Thanks Thorsten, I'd mistaken the page up/down part. Also, cmd/arrow left/right has what I want. Is there any way to remap to keep it all in the up/down/left/right arrows the same as as GC6, and use page up/down for previous/next in the random series?