Second Image for Core Image Composite Operations

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
jerrykrinock

Second Image for Core Image Composite Operations

Post by jerrykrinock »

How do you specify the 2nd image, which is possibly called the Background Image, when using Filter > Core Image > Composite Operation?  In GraphicConverter 5.9, I remember that all open files would show in a popup menu somewhere.  I cannot figure out how to do this in GraphicConverter 8.Thanks,Jerry Krinock
thorstenlemke

Re: Second Image for Core Image Composite Operations

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Jerry,just drag and drop an image from the finder to the field.ThorstenOn 22.04.2014, at 08:02, <jerry@sheepsystems.com> <jerry@sheepsystems.com> wrote: How do you specify the 2nd image, which is possibly called the Background Image, when using Filter > Core Image > Composite Operation?  In GraphicConverter 5.9, I remember that all open files would show in a popup menu somewhere.  I cannot figure out how to do this in GraphicConverter 8.
Jerry Krinock

Re: Second Image for Core Image Composite Operations

Post by Jerry Krinock »

On 2014 Apr 21, at 23:37, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > just drag and drop an image from the finder to the field. Thank you, Thorsten. That works. Just to explain further, in case I forget later: When you click one of the Composite Operations, a heading “Background Image:” will appear underneat the operations, and under that a rounded square containing the current image. Drop the image from Finder into that rounded square. If you change to a different Composite Operation, you must drop the desired image again.