Saving Batch settings

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
vothmac

Saving Batch settings

Post by vothmac »

HelloIn the "Convert and Modify" it seems that at the bottom you should be able to save the batch settings if one wants. I try and save them, but no file appears for me in the Finder.GC 8.8.2David
thorstenlemke

Re: Saving Batch settings

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,hmm, batches are saved by default to the subfolder under application support.Thorsten On 26.04.2014, at 19:23, <macfoto@gmail.com> <macfoto@gmail.com> wrote: HelloIn the "Convert and Modify" it seems that at the bottom you should be able to save the batch settings if one wants. I try and save them, but no file appears for me in the Finder.GC 8.8.2David
vothmac

Post by vothmac »

Hello ThorstenThe Open and Save menu items bring up a file dialog box that opens to the documents folder. I can't seem to save there, but will work if saved to the desktop.What subfolder should it be in the application support folder?David
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello David,I am confused. Saving of the batch defaults to this location:Thorsten Hello ThorstenThe Open and Save menu items bring up a file dialog box that opens to the documents folder. I can't seem to save there, but will work if saved to the desktop.What subfolder should it be in the application support folder?David. 
Robert Poland

Re: Saving Batch settings [1 Attachment]

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,I tried this on my iMac, OS 10.9.2 with different results, Note Library in image. On Apr 27, 2014, at 12:48:AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hello David,I am confused. Saving of the batch defaults to this location:Thorsten<GraphicConverter 9ScreenSnapz001.png>Hello ThorstenThe Open and Save menu items bring up a file dialog box that opens to the documents folder. I can't seem to save there, but will work if saved to the desktop.What subfolder should it be in the application support folder?David. Robert PolandFort Collins CO
thorstenlemke

Re: Saving Batch settings [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,that is the correct location.Thorsten On 27.04.2014, at 14:43, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: Thorsten,I tried this on my iMac, OS 10.9.2 with different results, Note Library in image.On Apr 27, 2014, at 12:48:AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hello David,I am confused. Saving of the batch defaults to this location:Thorsten<GraphicConverter 9ScreenSnapz001.png>Hello ThorstenThe Open and Save menu items bring up a file dialog box that opens to the documents folder. I can't seem to save there, but will work if saved to the desktop.What subfolder should it be in the application support folder?David.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Your reply to David seems to imply that the Application Support folder is in the <user name> folder, not that library folder. On Apr 27, 2014, at 8:14:AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Dear Robert, > > that is the correct location. > > Thorsten > > > On 27.04.2014, at 14:43, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> I tried this on my iMac, OS 10.9.2 with different results, Note Library in image. >> >> >> On Apr 27, 2014, at 12:48:AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> >>> Hello David, >>> >>> I am confused. Saving of the batch defaults to this location: >>> >>> Thorsten >>> >>> <GraphicConverter 9ScreenSnapz001.png> >>> >>> >>>> Hello Thorsten >>>> >>>> >>>> The Open and Save menu items bring up a file dialog box that opens to the documents folder. I can't seem to save there, but will work if saved to the desktop. >>>> >>>> What subfolder s hould it be in the application support folder? >>>> >>>> David >>>> >>>> . > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dera Robert,yes, correct. In the user folder.Thorsten On 27.04.2014, at 16:18, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: Thorsten,Your reply to David seems to imply that the Application Support folder is in the <user name> folder, not that library folder.
vothmac

Post by vothmac »

HelloI don't know why, but something I've also noticed is that there seem to be two Graphic Converter application support folders in the library. There is the folder if I go to Application Support and Graphic Converter, however, I'm not seeing an Actions folder in that one. I also find a folder that I get if I select "Show Support Folder with Finder" from the help menu. This gives me a different folder that is in Containers -> com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter->Data. This folder does show a Actions folder, there are a couple there saved from the Batch and Format on the toolbar.I'm running OS X 10.9.2 with the app store version of Graphic Converter.David
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear David,ah - do you use the Mac App Store version or the normal one?Thorsten On 27.04.2014, at 23:29, <macfoto@gmail.com> <macfoto@gmail.com> wrote: HelloI don't know why, but something I've also noticed is that there seem to be two Graphic Converter application support folders in the library. There is the folder if I go to Application Support and Graphic Converter, however, I'm not seeing an Actions folder in that one. I also find a folder that I get if I select "Show Support Folder with Finder" from the help menu. This gives me a different folder that is in Containers -> com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter->Data. This folder does show a Actions folder, there are a couple there saved from the Batch and Format on the toolbar.I'm running OS X 10.9.2 with the app store version of Graphic Converter.David__._,_..