Slide Show Keyboard Shortcuts: Moves to Sort Folder Not Working

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
bikercorey

Slide Show Keyboard Shortcuts: Moves to Sort Folder Not Working

Post by bikercorey »

GraphicConverter 9.1 (1559), MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, Mac OS 10.9.2 (64-bit)I set Slide Show - General More preferences Keyboard option to "0..9 moves to sort folder; use context menu for rating and label", but pressing 0-9 does not move photo to folders. Instead what happens is the same as setting the Keyboard preference to "0..7 set label, control + 0..5 set rating". I tried quitting GraphicConverter, deleting preferences plist (com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9.plist), and setting preferences again, but pressing 0..9 still won't move to sort folders.I do see in the plist that the value for GCKeyboardBehaviour key does properly get set to 2 when I choose "0..9 moves to sort folder; use context menu for rating and label" (as opposed to 1 when choosing "0..7 set label, control + 0..5 set rating" or 0 when choosing "1..5 set rating, 6..9 set label (red, yellow, green, blue)").Does anybody know how to make the slide show keyboard preference work as expected so that I can move photos without having to hold down the command key?Thanks!Corey
thorstenlemke

Re: Slide Show Keyboard Shortcuts: Moves to Sort Folder Not Working

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,thanks for your report.I found and fixed it:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorstenOn 04.05.2014, at 20:07, coreys@efn.org wrote: I set Slide Show - General More preferences Keyboard option to "0..9 moves to sort folder; use context menu for rating and label", but pressing 0-9 does not move photo to folders. Instead what happens is the same as setting the Keyboard preference to "0..7 set label, control + 0..5 set rating". I tried quitting GraphicConverter, deleting preferences plist (com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9.plist), and setting preferences again, but pressing 0..9 still won't move to sort folders.