[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.2.2 (Build 1631)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.2.2 (Build 1631)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new BETA.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThis BETA does dramatically improved the browser initial opening speed of large folders (>10000 files).The folder tree should act faster, too.Best wishesThorsten
Larry Knight

Minor bug in display update for position and color

Post by Larry Knight »

Thorsten;In the new beta if you go to:Preferences/General/Display Windows/Main Window/Show/Position and color in footer, and change the state of showing the position and color in the footer, the command does not take effect on the current document immediately.  The new setting seems to be used on the next launch of the program, or if a new document is opened.  If you change the status of showing the ruler in the preferences, it does take place immediately, as you would expect.Larry On May 28, 2014, at 3:48 AM, lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] wrote:   Hello,I released a new BETA.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThis BETA does dramatically improved the browser initial opening speed of large folders (>10000 files).The folder tree should act faster, too.Best wishesThorsten
thorstenlemke

Re: Minor bug in display update for position and color

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Dear Larry,yes, I know. It is on the todo list.This is the case since the initial release.ThorstenOn 30.05.2014, at 19:32, Larry Knight larryknight71@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Thorsten;In the new beta if you go to:Preferences/General/Display Windows/Main Window/Show/Position and color in footer, and change the state of showing the position and color in the footer, the command does not take effect on the current document immediately.  The new setting seems to be used on the next launch of the program, or if a new document is opened.  If you change the status of showing the ruler in the preferences, it does take place immediately, as you would expect.Larry