Scale Long Edge Problem

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
wdbowen

Scale Long Edge Problem

Post by wdbowen »

Hello--I tried scaling some photos to 2048 pixels (using best interpolation) and get images scaled to 20 pixels (long edge) instead!Any suggestions?Regards,Bill
eligurwayne

Re: Scale Long Edge Problem

Post by eligurwayne »

Well it is too  small a variable so it may revert to smallest value... it has.I try to go at at least 20 million pixels in the SCALE MENU. Anyway try a bit more pixels as this is the total pixel count.
wdbowen

Post by wdbowen »

Thank you for you suggestion. I tried it, but the highest value the field will accept is 32,000 pixels which results in images with 320 pixels (long side)Bill
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlRegardsThorsten Thank you for you suggestion. I tried it, but the highest value the field will accept is 32,000 pixels which results in images with 320 pixels (long side)
wdbowen

Post by wdbowen »

Thank you Thorsten. I tried the beta, but get the same result. e.g set long edge to 2048 pixels scales to 20 pixels, set to 32000 pixels scales to 320 pixies. The other scaling options seem to work normally. Regards,Bill
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThat does fix it.Thorsten Thank you Thorsten. I tried the beta, but get the same result. e.g set long edge to 2048 pixels scales to 20 pixels, set to 32000 pixels scales to 320 pixies. The other scaling options seem to work normally. Regards,Bill