New Features

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Ed Foerster

Re: New Features

Post by Ed Foerster »

Thorsten,I will check and see.  Thanks again,EdOn Jul 17, 2014, at 1:48 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi Ed,do you mean the default save as location in the save as dialog?You can adjust that in the prefs.ThorstenHi allOne more item:  It would be handy to be able to change the name of the edited picture back to the same folder with an a, b, etc added to the filename when in cocooner or the normal editor.  Not exactly stacks, but it would at least have all the photos in the same physical location.  Part of the issue is I am trying to use the Aperture folder structure which is not exactly quick to go to in the finder (year, month, day folders).Thanks againEd
Ed Foerster

Re: New Features

Post by Ed Foerster »

Thorsten,Seems to work ok when set to autosave and versions.  It shows the original in the browser instead of the current version, but can live with that.ThanksEdOn Jul 17, 2014, at 7:36 AM, Ed Foerster cindyed@fastermac.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Thorsten,I will check and see.  Thanks again,EdOn Jul 17, 2014, at 1:48 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi Ed,do you mean the default save as location in the save as dialog?You can adjust that in the prefs.ThorstenHi allOne more item:  It would be handy to be able to change the name of the edited picture back to the same folder with an a, b, etc added to the filename when in cocooner or the normal editor.  Not exactly stacks, but it would at least have all the photos in the same physical location.  Part of the issue is I am trying to use the Aperture folder structure which is not exactly quick to go to in the find er (year, month, day folders).Thanks againEd