Where does the Cocooner hide?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
poppa2000uk

Where does the Cocooner hide?

Post by poppa2000uk »

Help please.Where does the Cocooner hide?Some times I've found it but often, like now, I can't.The Help PDF 'Open Cocooner Manual...' says 'You can open the Cocooner via an icon at the top of the browser or via the context menu.' but I can see no Cocooner icon and can't find the context menu.ThanksGeoffps. I asked this question on graphiconverter@yahoogroups.com but to no avail. I see that there are two groups: graphiconverter@yahoogroups.com and gcmac@yahoogroups.com. Are both in use?
thorstenlemke

Re: Where does the Cocooner hide?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Geoff,the Cocooner is always available if there are images into a folder.Thorsten Help please.Where does the Cocooner hide?Some times I've found it but often, like now, I can't.The Help PDF 'Open Cocooner Manual...' says 'You can open the Cocooner via an icon at the top of the browser or via the context menu.' but I can see no Cocooner icon and can't find the context menu.ThanksGeoff
Hagen Henke

Re: Where does the Cocooner hide?

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,open a Browser and Ctrl-Click a Picture thumbnail. In the context menu opening the Cocooner is in the top area.The Cocooner icon is in the top section of the Browser window. If not please restore it by Ctrl-Clicking that top section and select Customize Toolbar…Regards, Hagen Henke ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.de Am 06.07.2014 um 13:41 schrieb geoffc@which.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>: Help please.Where does the Cocooner hide?Some times I've found it but often, like now, I can't.The Help PDF 'Open Cocooner Manual...' says 'You can open the Cocooner via an icon at the top of the browser or via the context menu.' but I can see no Cocooner icon and can't find the context menu.ThanksGeoffps. I asked this question on graphiconverter@yahoogroups.com but to no avail. I see that there are two groups:graphiconverter@yahoogroups.com and gcmac@yahoogroups.com. Are both in use?